shape
carat
color
clarity

HCA 1.3 H&A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WalnutCrunch

Rough_Rock
Here''s my ring (well it''s not mine anymore)... I took the pictures using almost exactly the instructions I posted here. It actually works!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/how-to-take-a-digital-picture-w-out-magnifying-glass-or-loupe.5302/

It''s an E SI1 0.726ct.

IMG_0597b_0629b.jpg

WalnutCrunch

Rough_Rock
It was purchased from a local jeweller. It's set in 19K white gold.

JustLooking

Rough_Rock
Beautifull ring and you did a great job on the pics.
lickout.gif

rhodelc

Rough_Rock
Walnut, it's beautiful. Very elegant.
1.gif

hera Anderson

Rough_Rock
That's a beautiful white diamond!

Hera

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Where did you get the 19K setting, was it in Canada?

WalnutCrunch

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 4/29/2003 4:29:26 PM caratgirl wrote:

Beautiful! Where did you get the 19K setting, was it in Canada?
----------------

Yes, most jewellers in Canada seem to offer both 18K and 19K WG. I chose 19K because it is supposedly the best of both worlds between 18K WG and platinum.

WC

sirene

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring, WC! Which jeweller did you end up using? Did you find someone in Richmond, or did you go with one in Vancouver? (I can keep it in the back of my mind when I need some new sparklies
wink2.gif
)

Congratulations!

rocksrock

Rough_Rock
Hi Walnutcrunch...I love your setting. Can you tell me which local jeweler u went to as I also live in Toronto. I despise 'claws' and the setting you've chosen doesn't have any...what is holding it in place? glue? (joking). It truly is beautiful! Can you also let us know about how much the setting was? Thanks a lot!

WalnutCrunch

Rough_Rock
sirene:
I ended up going to the one in Vancouver that we talked about. I thought the stone was pretty good; they were the ones with the setting I wanted; and I was comfortable with the price and the terms of the sale. So I went for it and things worked out great.

rocksrock:
You're not the first one on here to think I'm in TO, why's that? But yeah, I actually was looking at semi-bezel settings at first because I thought claws feel pointy and catch onto things. But seeing this one in the store made me change my mind; the prongs are quite nicely done. We have to make sure we get it checked frequently though to make sure the metal's not wearing down and the stone's not coming loose. It's C$335. PM me if you want the name of the jeweller. He deals with long distance customers regularly and may be able to help you out, or at least give you some info on the setting.

WC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results