shape
carat
color
clarity

Having this diamond sent to me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oneforship

Rough_Rock
So after lots of looking, I''ve decided to have this princess cut sent to me (image/ASET below).

Here are the stats:

.93 carat
5.23x5.25mm
K color
SI1 (eyeclean)
Table: 59%
Depth: 79%
AGS1 (AGS0 light performance)

The color is lower than usual, but I am still excited to see how it looks in person because I think it''s a beautiful diamond!! See a video of the diamond here.

AGS Report here.

So what does everyone think?
1.gif

Also, I''m still trying to think of a setting, I want either a solitaire or maybe some thing pave, but I want to keep the band thin too so that the diamond is really the focus. I am also looking for a setting in yellow gold. I''m wondering if having some side diamonds in a lighter color, say G-H, would not make the main diamond seem warmer? I''m not sure, maybe someone else has experience and/or examples. I *think* I''d like to make the diamond appear as white as possible (but that may change when I actually see it in person)...so I''d love some ideas/suggestions? Budget for setting is under $1000.

image4909.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t wait to see it either!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks nice.

oneforship

Rough_Rock
Just want to say thanks for all who helped/put up with my questions!
1.gif

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! just beautiful

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2009 6:40:23 AM
Author: oneforship
Just want to say thanks for all who helped/put up with my questions!
1.gif
Very glad to help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results