shape
carat
color
clarity

having labs done today pre-op

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have to be there early and wouldnt ya know it cant sleep tonight.
one of those nights where I slept for 3 hours and wake up wide awake.
Hopefully I can make it till noon then go back to bed.

Not sure what all they are going to do today... didnt ask LOL
kinda hit me tonight and am getting nervous as my surgery date is getting closer.
Couple things have to come together yet before its a sure thing that I can have it done but its getting there. Still on for the 22nd.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Storm,

Sending best wishes to you and yours,

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks RG

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best of luck to you. Hope all will be well.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Sending positive thoughts your way. Sending calming thoughts Wifey2be''s way! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Positive thoughts and prayers going out to you Storm and W2B! To quote your good self, you will be finer than a frog hair split 8 ways ( hope that is right!) Anyway, hang in there my friend!
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck today Storm, will be praying for you!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Storm, best wishes for your labs to go quick and easy today. Big hugs outgoing, and let us know when you''re home!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
remember that frog hair Storm?
2.gif

You''re in my prayers buddy

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Good luck Storm, we''re thinking about you!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
**HUGS** Good Luck Stormy!
35.gif
35.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
tests went good.
Only down side was DP was 158/82 but I was tired, stressed and my arms was hurting so its not that big a deal for right now.

Thanks everyone!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 11:53:22 AM
Author: strmrdr
tests went good.
Only down side was DP was 158/82 but I was tired, stressed and my arms was hurting so its not that big a deal for right now.

Thanks everyone!
I had my cancer check up this morning too...and what with having the check up - which I dread...and having had our first snow last night - and not being able to find the snow scraper...and having not slept much myself last night...I win with the Blood Pressure check... 180/90 yip - i was totally stressed out! lol - bet if they took it now - it would be where it should be - giggle...I think I will have to tell my doc he has a very bad affect on me - giggle...
But other than that - all was positive for me...I would looooooove to know what he gets paid for my 5 minute check up...and the other 5 minutes for talking... lol
Thank you all for your love and prayers for us both...now to just get us both thru the 22nd...I am waaaaaay too far away, but now know and feel what my poor honey went thru in January.
Yip sevenones - that frog hair - we sure have split it many times this year between the two of us - giggle :}
Thanks ya''ll :}

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Storm and wifey2b, I'm so glad everything went well for both of you. BP is always hard to predict; hubby has been taking BP meds for about 30 years and always gets readings neither the doctor nor I can predict. When I think he's really stressed, his BP will be 120/80 and when he seems calm to me, 145/90. We've learned over the years that BP is not necessarily related to stress (at least for him).

The only reason he had his BP checked at all was a requirement for life insurance back in 1975 and his doctor found three consistent readings of over 180/110. Lucky for us he was treated early.

I hope everything goes smoothly for your surgery on Dec. 22, Storm and wifey2b I hope all your results come back with glowingly healthy data.
35.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for both of you being OK today! Hope the surgery goes great (at least as great as surgery can be).

*M*

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
storm, what kind of surgery are you having done to your arm? Will you need physical therapy afterwards? Whatever it is, I hope everything goes smoothly!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope everything goes well for you Strm!
35.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 9:22:51 PM
Author: diamondsrock
storm, what kind of surgery are you having done to your arm? Will you need physical therapy afterwards? Whatever it is, I hope everything goes smoothly!
Left elbow: remove bone chip, remove bone spur, repair tendon, remove scar tissue, and what ever else they find to work on once he is in there.

Right elbow - inject it full of cortisone. Think he said 3 or 4 shots.

4-6 weeks of pt starting after Jan 1st is likely.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Storm,

My thoughts are with you for a positive outcome to your surgery. The most important thing for you to do is to follow your pt to the letter so that you recover full mobility. It will be quite painful but something you must do. May a swift recovery be coming your way!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Storm, I''m relatively new to the group, but I am very appreciative for all of your help and advice! You seem like a really genuine person!

I hope the surgery corrects the problem! Don''t worry - I''m sure the doctor has does the procedure hundreds, if not thousands, of times and you are in good hands.

Will this put you out of commission for a while, or will you still be able to type? If you have to give up typing, we''ll miss you, for sure!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck to you, Strm!!! Sending good luck vibes your way!!!!
emrainbow.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
strm, i hope all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results