shape
carat
color
clarity

Have You Seen These?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
My boyfriend and I went e-ring browsing yesterday, and we found 2 mountings we love. I''m hoping to find them online somewhere but I can''t find them in the vendors'' online catalogs, so unfortunately, I can''t show pictures. We''ve looked at a lot but these are two we keep coming back to. I''ll do my best to try to decsribe what the rings look like. Have you seen them (or ones that look close to what I''m looking for)?

#1 Timeless Designs: three stone, RB, white gold. The center stone is 1.00 ct, with the side stones a little smaller (.75 or .50?). There''s just a small pave band (just one melee I think) on either side of the side stones. The rest of the band is plain WG, maybe 2-2.5mm.

#2 Simon G: 5 stone, RB, white gold. The center stone is 1.00 ct, with the side stones approx. 1/2 (maybe 3/4) ct. each. The band is engraved. Like many other Simon G rings, this one has scroll work under the prongs. The band is probably 2-2.5 mm.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results