shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you seen earrings like these

stkanev

Rough_Rock
Hello, I have been looking for a pair or pearl drop earrings for my wedding and I fell in love with the ones from this picture but they are way out of my price range. Has anyone seen anything similar and at an affordable price?

earrings.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Those really are gorgeous! :love:

Closest I could find are these from Jose:
http://www.tahitianpearls.biz/south-sea-pearl-earrings/antique_white_south_sea_pearl_earrings_wewf.htm

Check around on his site. He has others and makes custom jewelry so if you see a dangle on another pearl that you like better, he can swap things around for you.

The pearls you're showing are actually slightly lesser quality than the linked pair, because they are drops rather than perfect rounds. Jose may be able to use drops or semi-baroque and give you a better price on the earrings I've linked to.

Here's a drop pair, he may be able to make them up for you in white pearls: http://www.tahitianpearls.biz/tahitian-pearl-earrings/drop_tahitian_pearl_earrings_with_diamonds_tead.htm This is a pretty good price, IMHO, but I don't know what it will be with a white South Sea pearl.

I'm sure other pearl ladies will chime in with equally good suggestions.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jeremy at Pearl Paradise is great and he makes custom pearl earrings at affordable prices. If you email him ([email protected]) I bet he can help you!

stkanev

Rough_Rock
How about these, I just saw these and they are a lot more reasonably priced. I can't decide which ones I like better. What do you think.

earrings2.jpg

I would probably get those and then buy nicer pearls to replace the freshies.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous! :appl:

But how long are they? They are probably perfect for you, but on me, they look a little long.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results