shape
carat
color
clarity

Have You Seen Anything Sparklier?

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Ha! This is probably not the best place to ask if you've seen anything sparklier. :naughty:

Have You Seen Anything Sparklier?
image_4497.jpg

http://www.boredpanda.com/dichroic-glass-crystal-designs-jack-storms/
The vast majority of glass art is performed using heat, but Jack Storms isn’t the vast majority. He uses cold-glass art techniques (like grinding and polishing) which makes Jack’s projects much longer than those made with traditional methods – Storms can spend from 8 to 18 weeks on a single piece! Everything begins by creating a core from crystal, which is cut, polished and laminated, creating reflective mirrors. When wrapped in optical glass, the refraction of light as it passes through the glass creates a rainbow of captivating colors. “It’s a pursuit of perfection at every single turn,” the artist said. The price of his works mostly depends on the design, size and intricacy. Small pieces are usually between $6,000 and $12,000, medium ones cost from $12,000 to $25,000, and large ones range between $25,000 and $150,000+.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhh! Pretty! :love:

No dimensions given, but it might be a bit big (and sharp!) as a ring. ;))

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are amazing! When I first saw your post I immediately thought about trying to buy one...until I saw the price tag! But after reading more about his work I can definitely see why they are so pricey. But so gorgeous :love: :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
december-fire|1481995054|4107960 said:
Ohhhhh! Pretty! :love:

No dimensions given, but it might be a bit big (and sharp!) as a ring. ;))

I think it would be ok. Surely you would suffer DSS? :naughty: That should make it the perfect ring size! :appl:

lovedogs said:
These are amazing! When I first saw your post I immediately thought about trying to buy one...until I saw the price tag! But after reading more about his work I can definitely see why they are so pricey. But so gorgeous :love: :love:

I was a little shocked at the price too. :shock: I agree that they are very beautiful though! :love:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Surely you would suffer DSS? :naughty: That should make it the perfect ring size! :appl:

I'd halo it! :lol:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is stunning. Add me to the list of those who were disappointed to read how much these go for... I'd put it on my Christmas list, but I don't think I've been that good this year.

Rockinruby|1482216989|4108507 said:
lambskin|1482042153|4108108 said:
twirl: I'd halo it! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
me like! I'd love to see a video of it rotating! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results