shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you recently been searching for any bling online?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1458844925|4010473 said:

I would be happy to...just give me your Octavia as collateral while I wait for payment due plus interest. :halo:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1458847520|4010488 said:

I would be happy to...just give me your Octavia as collateral while I wait for payment due plus interest. :halo:
Oh c'mon missy loan me the $40K. This stone will look so nice on my right hand!... :love:
http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3596841.htm

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1458860375|4010603 said:
missy|1458847520|4010488 said:

Oh c'mon missy loan me the $40K. This stone will look so nice on my right hand!... :love:
http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3596841.htm

OK as soon as you send me the Octavia. :devil: :appl:

I'm waiting... :shifty: :naughty:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've just ordered this diamond swallow necklace from Maison Birks. I looked at it in the sale a few months ago but then it disappeared. I was wondering about it a few days ago, and then I got an email with the sale back on, including the diamond swallow! Such a coincidence. I went back and forth about it - because it all adds up, and I do have quite a lot of stuff already - but I love the symbolism. The concept reminds me of my late mother - enduring love and someone who will always return to you. (Swallows always return home after a long journey.) This little diamond bird reminds me of the way she loved us. Return To Me collection from Birks.

http://www.maisonbirks.com/en/pendantif-d-hirondelle-en-diamants-3034

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1458876723|4010725 said:
I've just ordered this diamond swallow necklace from Maison Birks. I looked at it in the sale a few months ago but then it disappeared. I was wondering about it a few days ago, and then I got an email with the sale back on, including the diamond swallow! Such a coincidence. I went back and forth about it - because it all adds up, and I do have quite a lot of stuff already - but I love the symbolism. The concept reminds me of my late mother - enduring love and someone who will always return to you. (Swallows always return home after a long journey.) This little diamond bird reminds me of the way she loved us. Return To Me collection from Birks.

http://www.maisonbirks.com/en/pendantif-d-hirondelle-en-diamants-3034

Ohh, that's so very sweet. It's a really lovely piece.

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful necklace Jamba.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very lovely necklace Jambalaya!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most recent impulse purchase. Antique pair of white gold dangles with tiny OECs. Inexpensive so it didn't do much damage but they can add up. 8)

whitegoldantiqueearrings.jpg

Anyone else have any recent (or not so recent that's OK) impulse purchases to share from their online searches? Would love to see them. :appl:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing earrings, Missy! Do a SMTB thread on them, please! We need detail. Thanks for your comment about my purchase!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My little diamond swallow just arrived, but I won't have a chance to photograph it for a couple of weeks. I'm caring for a relative 16 hours a day right now including a lot of time at the clinic, and don't even have time to do the laundry and housework let alone anything else. Anyway, just wanted to say it arrived and I finally got to unpack it at midnight. It's beautiful! It does remind me of love and loyalty and home, the way my mother loved us. I'm sure it's like a talisman. I saw it months ago in a sale but missed out, and no sooner had I thought of it recently than I got an email with a sale for Birks and there it was again! It was as if my mother had made it happen. And after I opened it today, I remembered that her perfume all throughout my childhood and very strongly associated with her is Je Reviens, which means "I will return." Like the swallow.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Jambalaya. One day I will start a thread on vintage earrings so we can see everyone's collection of antique earrings. I would love to see what others have in their vintage earring collection.

It's wonderful that you are pleased with your newest purchase and how lovely it reminds you of your dear mom. I cannot wait to see it when you have time to share. And best of luck with caring for your elderly relative.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this a trick question? :lol:

Jambalaya, I love your story.

I bought stock pre-set earrings as a gift to me for Valentine's Day during the JA sale. They were very nice, but I wanted certs and the whole nine yards, so I hand-picked two AGS ideals that spoke. It took another month to get them...so much for "sale" and "Valentine's Day"!
They are tiny for wearing all the time. I like dangles because the movement makes the diamonds sparkle a lot.
dangles.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, GORGEOUS earrings! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results