shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you had your sapphire designed at NSC?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was reading the info. on the Natural Sapphire Co.'s site and their gallery of rings they've done is beautiful. Although I've read where people have bought their sapphires from them, I haven't heard of anyone getting settings from them or having their ring designed there. If you have, can you tell us more about it?

ETA: I meant to include "ring" in the subject line. Oops!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
I imagine you''re looking for a more intricate setting than what I purchased - but I did pick my sapphire and then selected a setting from NSC and had them set it. The quality of the setting is great and they did a fine job setting it for me. I figured I could reset it down the line if I save my pennies!

ring 046 (4).jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock

I hope I did this right, but here is a picture of my pad with the setting from The natural sapphire company. Finally got my new camera and printer working. I hope.

Linda

PA58_1_th.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
poo, I''ll try again, here is the setting.

pad setting.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
the diamonds are super sparkly. They do a fantastic job on their settings. I''ll have to take a picture of the completed ring.

Linda

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tulip and Linda! Linda, I can''t wait to see other pics! Both rings are beautiful. I LOVE the Natural Sapphire Co.''s site and I now dream of all the many things I can have made someday. The colors are gorgeous! I''m not sure why others choose not to have NSC set their jewelry (I''m thinking of rings specifically). Any ideas? Why did you choose to have them set your rings? Any recommendations?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, I can''t wait to see your ring once it''s set. It''s going to be fabulous. Zoe, If you look at the gallery which you have, their settings are top notch. I''m guessing many people do use them for their settings, just haven''t posted them or even found PS???? I''d call Stephen Bliss. He''s great to work with, and can answer any questions you may have.

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Wow, Linda! I''ve been waiting for a looong time to see your ring - it''s gorgeous! What''s the carat wt. of your sapphire again?

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
My mother is looking to purchase a blue Sapphire ring for about $5000. I suggested NSC, and we are looking into it. How much do they charge to get your stone set? I love the halos on the site!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the comments on my Pad. The picture doesn''t do it justice. The color is more intense then it photo''s. It is 2.25K,

I have other Pad rings, that I will try to down load and post, and also Pad earrings. They are a gorgeous color also.

Linda

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW Tulip and Linda. Those are some spectacular looking stones.

Do you feel the NSC''s photos really show what the stones look like in person?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Stone Hunter,

They are BETTER in person. The pictures don''t do them justice.
30.gif

Linda

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2007 2:56:42 PM
Author: Linda W
Hi Stone Hunter,

They are BETTER in person. The pictures don''t do them justice.
30.gif

Linda
Oh, I can''t WAIT to go! We''re planning on going at the end of April if my boyfriend is able to take time off from work. If we go, I''ll post notes from our visit. Thanks for your help!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH Zoe, you are SO lucky to be able to go in person. I would give anything to be able to go to New York. We live in California.

You will really like Steven Bliss. Please tell him hello for me when you see him. He calls me the Pad Queen. ha ha ha ha ha. I have purchased so many pads from him.

I promised him one day DH and I will make the trip to New York. On the other hand, maybe I better not, I may come home with More Pad''s.
23.gif

And Wait until you see their settings. They use the best diamonds. My settings are so sparkly and shiny. They really sparkle in the sunlight.

What color sapphire are you looking for??

Linda

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sure, I''ll tell Steven Bliss that you said hi. We''re thinking of either a green or a blue sapphire. Nothing too dark or inky looking, and nothing too light or washed out. I like the idea of a green sapphire because it''s a little more unique than a blue one, but I really love blues too, so we''ll see.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
As far as sapphires go, how do the NSC's sapphires compare to others, in terms of price?

eta: we're lookig for a 1 ct round or oval center.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe,

I love sapphires, it is my birthstone. The only other sapphire ring I own, is my Tiffany that my hubby bought me for our 19th wedding anniversary almost 7 years ago. To be honest, It is a dark sapphire. I LOVE my Pad''s a lot better. I guess I am just addicted to them. HA !!!! That is the only blue sapphire I own.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just asked Irina to please post my two Pad stones that were made into earrings for me by NSC. When she has time, I am sure she will sentd the pictures. I had trouble downloading them.

This is why I love pads so much. They come in such a variety of colors. Hope you like them as much as I do. I have to send the earrings back, as the posts hurt my ears, they are too thick.

One stone is a tad larger then the other, but when I wear them, you can''t tell at all.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also asked Irina to post a picture of another of my Pad stones that I had NSC make a pendant for me. Wish I had known about the Bellerina pendant then.
8.gif

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tulip,

I forgot to mention, how much I love the color of your pink sapphire. It is gorgeous.

Linda

E B

Ideal_Rock
zoe,

Did you see this sapphire?

.88ct unheated round sapphire

I''m no sapphire expert (hopefully someone that is will weigh in) but I saw it today and thought it was gorgeous. Enough so that I had to mention it.
30.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi EBree,
Thanks for thinking of sending this along. I have seen it and it''s one of my favorites!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I like the greenish ones too and have dreams of a sapphire pendant from them one day.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Innetkitten,

I hope you get one too. I bet it will be beautiful.

Linda

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m kicking myself for not saving it, but last night I was surfing PS and came across a post that showed several pear shaped colored stones. I''m not sure what the person was planning on doing with them but they were beautiful. I''ll see if I can find them.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow Zoe, those are beautiful. I don''t see those too often.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results