shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you had any cosmetic procedures or surgery?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
momhappy|1395709206|3640727 said:
The surgeon that I've consulted with (and when I say "consulted" it was not at an official appointment because he happens to be a friend of mine) does not utilize packing - just a splint. He told me to stop by the office some day and we can chat in more detail. I'm soooooo tempted. He's incredibly talented, Board certified, ad his favorite procedure is rhinoplasty.

I say Go For It! It sounds like all the pieces are in place.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Yes, but I wonder what the best timing would be? Probably not summer because we are out and about a lot (lots of social stuff, parties, etc.). I'm guessing that you'd want to hide out for about a week? When does the nose/face start looking fairly "normal" again?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LetItShine|1395512898|3639443 said:
I had a tummy tuck 2 1/2 years ago. I had 3 large babies and was left with separated abdominal muscles and saggy skin. I'm at my ideal weight and in the best shape I've ever been. I workout 6 days/week and was never going to be able to get rid of the skin. It's major surgery and very painful but I'm so happy I had it done. I'd like to get my boobs done in the next year but need to ease hubby into the idea:) I also had some touch up lipo done after surgery...that was easy
How was the recovery from the tummy tuck? I was told it would be similar to c-section but I haven't had one so can't really compare. With 3 kids, I can't imagine you had a lot of down time.

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Dancing Fire|1395621942|3640125 said:
I have never understood why women wanted to mess around with their body for no good reasons... :wacko: :confused:

Because from birth women are told that their value is in their appearance from multiple sources & hundreds of times daily.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my 4th pregnancy, and I'm pregnant with twins this go around, so I shudder to think what my stomach will look like when it's over. I'm trying to gain weight slowly, but with twins, there's only so much you can do. Maybe I will look into a tummy tuck one day. I don't think I would get anything else done though.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
braga123|1395591460|3639855 said:
momhappy|1395516304|3639480 said:
msop04|1395513679|3639447 said:
I just wanted to add that not everyone who has kids, has issues afterwards. My body was pretty much the same (and maybe even a little bit better) after having children. I carried babies to term, breastfeed each of them for 6 months, and everything pretty much went back to the way it was before. Getting pregnant/having babies does not necessarily mean that your body goes to h*ll. Sure, you should expect some changes (some of them permanent) and that varies from woman to woman, but there are women who don't have lasting, major effects post-pregnancy:)

And those women should be beaten. Severely.

Said w/aaaallll the love a squishy saggy lopsided boobs haven't lost the baby weight in 10 years woman can bestow.

:saint:

This made me laugh, packrat! :lol: :lol: ...I know about weight issues -- the struggle is real. ::)

The point of my post about post-pregnancy bodies was just that pregnancy affects everyone differently, but that one shouldn't necessarily expect a negative outcome. I have always been active and I've worked out for as long as I can remember. I worked out before, during, and after pregnancy, so I attribute some of my ability to "bounce back" to my diligence in the gym. I realize that weight is a struggle for many women and pregnancy certainly can take its toll.

No, I think it is more about elasticity in the skin. I was an athlete 10 years before my pregnancy and continued to hit the gym during and after. Still, no such luck for me. I'm not referring to the weight, but to the sagging and extra skin, and all the issues that compel women to get mommy make-overs.

I agree, I think a lot of it is genetics, and also how big your baby ends up being.

I had a nearly 10 pound baby. My stomach skin was destroyed and now I have the abdominal separation.

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
momhappy|1395703391|3640683 said:
NewShiny|1395699950|3640644 said:
momhappy|1395662062|3640316 said:
Can anyone who's had a rhinoplasty tell me about the recovery? Thanks:)

What would you like to know? I was recommended for septoplasty and turbinate reduction due to chronic sinus infections a couple of years ago, so I asked the ENT if he could take the hump off my nose as well at the same time. The ENT said he didn't do cosmetic surgery, but he works with a plastic surgeon who does and I could have all 3 procedures (septo, turbinate reduction, and rhino) done at the same time. I didn't have nasal packing afterwards, but I had so much done at once recovery was tough. I think it was about a full week before I could breathe through my nose. However, outer bruising and swelling was minimal. I would do it again, but I wish I had about 10 full days to recover rather than just a week. It really depends on your surgery what recovery is like though. I didn't have any bones broken during surgery so it's different depending on what procedure you have.

One of my concerns is not being able to breathe out of my nose (due to swelling, etc.) after the procedure. I have read that the congestion can last for weeks and that absolutely terrifies me - I have this weird thing about congestion. I get sort of nervous/anxious when I'm congested and I can't sleep (I mean literally can't sleep - there have been times when I've been up all night when I'm congested).

It's annoying but not anxiety producing. I am very prone to anxiety, so I can say this with confidence! Rinsing with saline the first several days helps a ton and the pain meds are more for relaxation and the ability to sleep rather than for actual pain. I was about to breathe out of nose after a little less than a week. The remaining stuffiness lasts for a few weeks due to swelling (and swelling does not totally subside for about a year), but it isn't anything more bothersome than seasonal allergy type congestion. It's really different for everyone though. I'd encourage you to have a consultation with a surgeon to find out what recovery is expected to be like for you.

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
momhappy|1395750263|3640950 said:
Yes, but I wonder what the best timing would be? Probably not summer because we are out and about a lot (lots of social stuff, parties, etc.). I'm guessing that you'd want to hide out for about a week? When does the nose/face start looking fairly "normal" again?

If I had a plastic surgeon friend I'd be all over it! Timing is never great, but I had my procedure in February. It's not a real social time and the weather where I live is pretty overcast so I didn't have to worry about not being able to wear my sunglasses for awhile.

I had minimal bruising. I had surgery on a Tuesday, and I was able to go out in public with no visible bruising the following Wednesday or Thursday.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting topic. :read: I've never had anything done myself but as I'm only turning 30 this year so it hasn't exactly been top priority. Unfortunately I do already have what I consider severe crows-feet ;( so I'm definitely planning some sneaky Botox in the future. Even just once a year to attempt to slow the process down a bit. Hubby would be horrified but in the same breath he will happily offer to pay for expensive wrinkle creams if I ask :lol: so I figure I'd rather save up for guarenteed results. Not aiming for Nicole-Kidman-blank-face just slightly less haggard! I'm already very diligent with sunscreen, night-cream, hat etc but well I guess I smile a lot and it really shows... :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1395741766|3640911 said:
Phoenix - have a read of my post on page 1. I had the nasal to mouth folds corrected with collagen filler almost 2 weeks ago & I say DO IT. Very painless & a HUGE transformation to my otherwise aging-very-well face :saint:

Let me know if you want anymore information about exactly what happened :wavey:

OMG, yes please. Please share more. Did you only have the fillers to the sides of your mouth and not your cheek areas? Did you have any downwards-sloping lines just outside the corners of your mouth or just nasal labial folds? DId it really not hurt (how would you compare the pain to say having a blood sample taken from the inside of your elbow?). I am really chicken and am sooooo scared of needles!! :-o

Do you know the trade name of the filler that was used? I know Juverderm Voluma is used to fill up sunken cheeks but it's not the same thing, is it?

How was the bruising? How long did the bruising last? Did you have any lumps? I read that there are some side effects or things can go wrong like lumps afterwards, or excessive bruising. Where did they inject the fillers exactly? How long will the effect last?

I have like a million Q's. If it's not too intrusive, would it be possible for you to post a pic of the areas corrected? Which dr did you see? You're in the UK, right? I am going to be there in June. I may go pay the dr a visit! :naughty:

Thank YOU. I am sooo looking fwd to hearing more!

boerumbiddy

Brilliant_Rock
I have always avoided unnecessary pain and can live with wrinkles and sags. But about 12 years ago I had to have extensive plastic surgery, called Mohs surgery, in which successive layers are removed with what amounts to a melon-baller, to take off a deep and large (finger-nail-sized) basal cell carcinoma growing in the fold at the side of one nostril. The surgeon was an artist, very careful, and the sides of my nose match very well. For one example of his precautions, he told me to avoid even smoke-filled rooms for a couple of weeks before surgery, because of the harm smoke does to skin circulation and healing. I have since recommended him to several rich acquaintances who wanted to restore their youthful looks. If I ever decided to do any tweaking, I would consult with him first. But probably not.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
^Unfortuantely, Mohs surgery has become quite common these days. I know several friends who have had the procedure (one had to have it performed on her nose, twice). I'm sorry that you went throughout that, but glad to hear that it was done so successfully.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1395939014|3642356 said:
Phoenix - have a read of my post on page 1. I had the nasal to mouth folds corrected with collagen filler almost 2 weeks ago & I say DO IT. Very painless & a HUGE transformation to my otherwise aging-very-well face :saint:

OMG, yes please. Please share more. Did you only have the fillers to the sides of your mouth and not your cheek areas? Did you have any downwards-sloping lines just outside the corners of your mouth or just nasal labial folds? DId it really not hurt (how would you compare the pain to say having a blood sample taken from the inside of your elbow?). I am really chicken and am sooooo scared of needles!! :-o

Do you know the trade name of the filler that was used? I know Juverderm Voluma is used to fill up sunken cheeks but it's not the same thing, is it?

How was the bruising? How long did the bruising last? Did you have any lumps? I read that there are some side effects or things can go wrong like lumps afterwards, or excessive bruising. Where did they inject the fillers exactly? How long will the effect last?

I have like a million Q's. If it's not too intrusive, would it be possible for you to post a pic of the areas corrected? Which dr did you see? You're in the UK, right? I am going to be there in June. I may go pay the dr a visit! :naughty:

Hi Phoenix! Firstly I can't remember the name of the filler, but I will phone tomorrow & find out. I did check them out & go with the most natural collagen type as I am a scaredey cat! I had slight creases at the outer edges of my mouth also, which were done at the same time. The only pain was a TINY scratch when the needle first pearced the skin, but the numbing cream took care of everything else. The first needles were up either side of the nose where the folds originated, the second just lower than my cupids bow but out at the sides, again either side & right up into the folds, the third were either side of the outer corners of my mouth & were the worst, as the needle was pointed upwards initially, then withdrawn almost completely & re-inserted back in but pointing inwards under my bottom lip. This last one lifted the creases at the sides & down under my mouth. On a scale of 1 to 10 the pain was a 1. It didn't make me wince or make my eyes water.

I had lumps at the site of each needle which were not visible to the eye, just to touch. They have completely gone smooth now, two weeks on, and the only bruises were at the corners of my mouth. I had the procedure at 4pm on the Friday & when I woke on Saturday, I had one mild bruise & one completely angry black bruise! They were coverable with concealer just, but I would have hibernated if it wasn't for my daughters Birthday party that afternoon. Doh! By Monday they were green, by Tuesday they had almost gone & I didn't need any concealer on them. This filler absorbs water from the surrounding cells & I believe is the most natural. It will last for a little under 18 months, so I am penciled in already for a top up in around April next year, at 13 months. She said it won't be as harsh to 'keep it ticking over' as opposed to waiting for it to be completely broken down & absorbed, at which point you have to start again. So money well spent really, as it last for a very long time.

The crease lines that were quite heavy are still there at present, sitting on top of the plumped skin, but they should fade a little over time as they're no longer technically being used as much! Only my immediate family & 2 best friends knew, and they have all been gobsmacked at the difference it has made.

I will post some pics (I have lots!) But will need to boot up my laptop & re-size them, so cannot do it tonight as its late already. And yes, I am in the UK - in Cheshire :wavey:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in the camp of, if they could wave a magic wand over different parts of my body, I would do something about my tummy and my nose. I've also said, if I had a job in which I needed to look good (actor, newscaster, etc) I would get a nose job. Maybe my self-consciousness has to do with comments like my Mom saying she had the money she would get me a nose job, and "you would look just like Susan Dey if your nose was smaller!). I've also had comments like, "you look like Gwenyth Paltrow, from far away" (ie before you can see the nose). It has made me notice in Hollywood, no women have significant noses! Men, there's Dustin Hoffman, others, but women have to have miniscule noses. But maybe it is just as well, if I got a nose job my beauty would just be too intimidating (snicker).

But I don't have a real reason for having it done, and my husband is adamant against having either done. He grew up watching old Star Trek and peeping at 70's playboys and thinks a little pooch is sexy. So at this point, I'm OK with it all.

i do have a friend after divorce who got a "boob job" and she said it was a real ego boost and helped. So I'm not judgemental (unless you go the way of Michael Jackson/Cat women/real life Barbie).

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex,

Thank you soooo much. That'd be really great.

I am only going to be in London and Bournemouth, so perhaps I should look for a dr elsewhere (?), maybe even one where I live. I really want to do this procedure but so far DH has said "no way!" I know it's my face and all, but I don't want him getting upset. How did you get yours to agree?

Also, how did you decide to go with the dr that you went with? What set him/ her apart from the others?

I also want to do some more research. I am really worried about something going wrong, even assuming DH agrees to it. Is there anything else you think I should be thinking about or be aware of?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1395939014|3642356 said:

I had the dermal filler Juvederm for some little lines that were above my upper lip (like when you purse your lips) and I'm considering it for my nasolabial folds as well. It wasn't painless, but tolerable -- pinching pain. I had little raised areas at the injection sites, and the doctor told me to lightly massage them for a couple of hours post injection for quicker smoothing. I did bruise a little, but nothing concealer can't fix. One side of my lip got "angry" and was very swollen for about 3 days afterwards. I had this done January 2013 and it's still looking good. I may schedule another injection around May or June. :))

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LASIK is the best thing I've ever done for myself.
Laser hair removal is the second best thing. Esp for the underarms and the nether region area, where shaving proved to be itchy and painful when I got in-growns, and something that I had to do very very often.

Do braces count? I got braces twice. I used to bleach my teeth often, but my teeth got hypersensitive, so now I wear my yellows with ... well, not pride, but at least they don't hurt.

I would jump on the Botox bandwagon, except I don't think I'm ready for a forever commitment yet, of follow-ups and such. I think I will post-graduation, though. Graduate school is making me wrinkle at a faster than normal rate.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
part gypsy|1395959861|3642577 said:
I'm in the camp of, if they could wave a magic wand over different parts of my body, I would do something about my tummy and my nose. I've also said, if I had a job in which I needed to look good (actor, newscaster, etc) I would get a nose job. Maybe my self-consciousness has to do with comments like my Mom saying she had the money she would get me a nose job, and "you would look just like Susan Dey if your nose was smaller!). I've also had comments like, "you look like Gwenyth Paltrow, from far away" (ie before you can see the nose). It has made me notice in Hollywood, no women have significant noses! Men, there's Dustin Hoffman, others, but women have to have miniscule noses. But maybe it is just as well, if I got a nose job my beauty would just be too intimidating (snicker).

But I don't have a real reason for having it done, and my husband is adamant against having either done. He grew up watching old Star Trek and peeping at 70's playboys and thinks a little pooch is sexy. So at this point, I'm OK with it all.

i do have a friend after divorce who got a "boob job" and she said it was a real ego boost and helped. So I'm not judgemental (unless you go the way of Michael Jackson/Cat women/real life Barbie).

What you wrote basically sums up the way I feel about it.

The "Hollywood nose" is one that is almost non-existent. I also remember being told when I was younger by insensitive "friends" that I'd be a total beauty except for my nose. Google Hayley Mills and you will see what I look like. She is practically my exact physical double except I am blonder. People tell me I am an attractive woman, and I think I am too, (my light hair and white eyebrows really draw attention) but...I wasn't "good enough" to some in the looks department because my nose is not tiny!!

The media and "societal expectations" of how we women are "supposed to look" is daunting.

I'm OK with plastic surgery as long as it is carefully thought through and the person has an understanding of these pressuring forces.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1396091973|3643317 said:
Alex,

I am only going to be in London and Bournemouth, so perhaps I should look for a dr elsewhere (?), maybe even one where I live. I really want to do this procedure but so far DH has said "no way!" I know it's my face and all, but I don't want him getting upset. How did you get yours to agree?

Also, how did you decide to go with the dr that you went with? What set him/ her apart from the others?

I also want to do some more research. I am really worried about something going wrong, even assuming DH agrees to it. Is there anything else you think I should be thinking about or be aware of?

Hi Phoenix! :wavey: I haven't forgotten about you! Our phone lines to the village got damaged by a farmer accidentally crashing into a pylon, so we have had no phone or internet access for almost a week. And I am a technophobe & don't use my mobile for internet, so I have been cut off for a while. And now my laptop won't crop my files, so the pictures are still pending - I am so sorry for being a pain in the bum!

Anyway, the fillers were Juvaderm. Seemingly the most 'safe' and natural. All of my swelling is now completely smooth under the skin & it looks amazing. I chose my Doctor on recommendation as I have a few friends who have used her, and she was brilliant. But yes, Cheshire is a long was from London so not really going to work for your visit. In would just do some research, but for London I would suggest anyone on Harley Street. It is the center for private practice, dentistry & cosmetic procedures, so you won't be able to go wrong, and Harley Street is super central, so you should be able to pop over to an appointment when you are visiting the city.

My husband was HUGELY against it when I first mentioned it about a year ago, saying any procedure would become addictive & a one way slippery slope to ending up looking like a cat :lol: But he also knew I was down about my folds & often caught me poking at them in the rearview mirror or something, lifting them up a bit to see what I'd look like. He knows I have always looked after my skin & calls me The Queen of Lotions & Potions, and he knew that the deep creases were beyong any lotion or potion. So despite my efforts, he realized nothing would help them except intervention. In the end he was a bit like "well, if it'll make you happy then I am not technically against it" but even on the morning of having it done, he left for work with a quip about coming home to a cat-faced wife! Anyway, he has been SO impressed that he has been gushing about it, and even teasingly calls me Stemmy, as in 'stem cells' because I look so rejuvanted & youthful! It was such a simple procedure that for me, has had major results. And I feel so much better & confident! And I am NOT addictive & plan on do nothing more. I wasn't worried about anything going wrong & didn't over research. I just went with the flow & the confidence of others who had it done, including my sister in law who lives in North Carolina - she had the same thing done with this Dr last time she was in the UK at New Year. I say go for it! Will get pics up as soon as I can for you.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1396443339|3645747 said:
Phoenix|1396091973|3643317 said:
Alex,

Hi Phoenix! :wavey: I haven't forgotten about you! Our phone lines to the village got damaged by a farmer accidentally crashing into a pylon, so we have had no phone or internet access for almost a week. And I am a technophobe & don't use my mobile for internet, so I have been cut off for a while. And now my laptop won't crop my files, so the pictures are still pending - I am so sorry for being a pain in the bum!

Anyway, the fillers were Juvaderm. Seemingly the most 'safe' and natural. All of my swelling is now completely smooth under the skin & it looks amazing. I chose my Doctor on recommendation as I have a few friends who have used her, and she was brilliant. But yes, Cheshire is a long was from London so not really going to work for your visit. In would just do some research, but for London I would suggest anyone on Harley Street. It is the center for private practice, dentistry & cosmetic procedures, so you won't be able to go wrong, and Harley Street is super central, so you should be able to pop over to an appointment when you are visiting the city.

My husband was HUGELY against it when I first mentioned it about a year ago, saying any procedure would become addictive & a one way slippery slope to ending up looking like a cat :lol: But he also knew I was down about my folds & often caught me poking at them in the rearview mirror or something, lifting them up a bit to see what I'd look like. He knows I have always looked after my skin & calls me The Queen of Lotions & Potions, and he knew that the deep creases were beyong any lotion or potion. So despite my efforts, he realized nothing would help them except intervention. In the end he was a bit like "well, if it'll make you happy then I am not technically against it" but even on the morning of having it done, he left for work with a quip about coming home to a cat-faced wife! Anyway, he has been SO impressed that he has been gushing about it, and even teasingly calls me Stemmy, as in 'stem cells' because I look so rejuvanted & youthful! It was such a simple procedure that for me, has had major results. And I feel so much better & confident! And I am NOT addictive & plan on do nothing more. I wasn't worried about anything going wrong & didn't over research. I just went with the flow & the confidence of others who had it done, including my sister in law who lives in North Carolina - she had the same thing done with this Dr last time she was in the UK at New Year. I say go for it! Will get pics up as soon as I can for you.

Hello Alex! :wavey:

Sorry to hear you lost your phone and internet connection but glad you got it back.

Thank you so much for responding and sharing.

I look forward to the pics. :appl:

I've also scheduled an appointment with my dermatologist here locally. Let's see what he says. I've been thinking about it and might actually do it here in case there's any bruising (I hope there won't be but I am VERY prone to bruising). I don't think I should risk it so close to the wedding we're attending in Bournemouth.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Boob job. Love them :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuckins1|1396615651|3647219 said:
Boob job. Love them :)
Tuckins...Please post some pics on the SMTBoobs thread.. :wink2:

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I just got home from having LASIK. I'm so pleased!! I'm technically a little over 24hrs post-op, but doing so well. I've had literally no discomfort at all. I felt like I had contacts in before I took my doctor-prescribed nap, and after that, was great! My vision is very nearly 20/20, and halos are VERY minimal. Much less than I was expecting. If they stay like this forever, and my vision improves just a hair over the next few weeks of healing, I'm a happy camper!

I thought the surgery itself was absolutely horrifying, though. They gave me the anxiety med too late, and they didn't do anything, anyway. I couldn't even talk when they asked me questions during the procedure, and I was white-knuckling the side of the bed. It was just awful. However, I'd still do it again, for the improvement I've had, and for how short the procedure was.

edited becuase I can't type :oops:

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
manderz|1396645871|3647493 said:
I just got home from having LASIK. I'm so pleased!! I'm technically a little over 24hrs post-op, but doing so well. I've had literally no discomfort at all. I felt like I had contacts in before I took my doctor-prescribed nap, and after that, was great! My vision is very nearly 20/20, and halos are VERY minimal. Much less than I was expecting. If they stay like this forever, and my vision improves just a hair over the next few weeks of healing, I'm a happy camper!

I thought the surgery itself was absolutely horrifying, though. They gave me the anxiety med too late, and they didn't do anything, anyway. I couldn't even talk when they asked me questions during the procedure, and I was white-knuckling the side of the bed. It was just awful. However, I'd still do it again, for the improvement I've had, and for how short the procedure was.

edited becuase I can't type :oops:

Yay!!! Congratulations and enjoy clear vision!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I realize this is an older thread but since it popped up, my vanity confessions, lol

Dermatologist
Botox
Fillers
Laser treatments (face and neck)
Micro needling
Chemical peels

Surgeon
Blepharoplasty (upper and lower)

None of this has really changed my appearance- just helped soften the aging. Other people including my husband and kids hardly notice. Both my derm and my surgeon are conservative and go for the natural look. My skin is horribly skin damaged (lifeguard in the 80s and I had a bad ass tan!). I am now trying to reverse some of that. I really think most of my skin texture, wrinkles, loss of elasticity, and drooping eyelids are from excess sun.

I will continue all this stuff as long as I can afford it.

@msop04 , I read through the earlier posts and I think you and I may be related!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I realize this is an older thread but since it popped up, my vanity confessions, lol

Dermatologist
Botox
Fillers
Laser treatments (face and neck)
Micro needling
Chemical peels

Surgeon
Blepharoplasty (upper and lower)

None of this has really changed my appearance- just helped soften the aging. Other people including my husband and kids hardly notice. Both my derm and my surgeon are conservative and go for the natural look. My skin is horribly skin damaged (lifeguard in the 80s and I had a bad ass tan!). I am now trying to reverse some of that. I really think most of my skin texture, wrinkles, loss of elasticity, and drooping eyelids are from excess sun.

I will continue all this stuff as long as I can afford it.

@msop04 , I read through the earlier posts and I think you and I may be related!

Girl, I'll be 41 in April, and I'm still at it!! I get Botox 2-3 times a year and Juvederm whenever the mood strikes me. I just lost a good bit of weight (that I needed to lose for like, since college, let's be honest), so I rewarded myself.

Re "mommy makeover"... I have zero stretch marks from being pregnant, although I gained like 65 lbs and was HUGE, on top of a very heavy me. My husband still says I can have some things done, but in stages. After two miscarriages last year (with one in the second trimester), we are still trying for a baby, so I'd take a crap body with a baby over a slimmer, tighter figure (and no baby) any day! ::)

But I'll continue trying to be my best me... old age, fertility treatments, and excessive hormones, be damned!!

And, yes, we're totally related. ;-)

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Closing since a spammer opened up a 5 year old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results