shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you ever thought about the one that got away?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All the gorgeous AVCs at Good Old Gold. ;( They had just come out in 2009 when I was shopping for a new stone, and I didn't know much about cushions back then, so I went with a round brilliant. I regret it!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
YES, I have a ring I still miss... I have a pic on my desktop I'll post later. It seemed too expensive and I was talked out of the design, but I ended up spending more than that anyway and I still miss it.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know this is absolutely unconventional but it is totally ME. The real me lol I love this ring still and still wish I had gotten it instead of anything else. Center stone is a 2.6 FLY OEC surrounded by 10 (15 pointish each) white OECs. I didn't hear anything good about the vendor though and everyone discouraged me (for what probably seems to most of you obvious reasons) but I loved this ring... still do ::sigh::

h.jpg

x.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cehrabehra|1313218039|2989896 said:
I know this is absolutely unconventional but it is totally ME. The real me lol I love this ring still and still wish I had gotten it instead of anything else. Center stone is a 2.6 FLY OEC surrounded by 10 (15 pointish each) white OECs. I didn't hear anything good about the vendor though and everyone discouraged me (for what probably seems to most of you obvious reasons) but I loved this ring... still do ::sigh::

Cehra that is gorgeous :love:
I can see why it's the one that got away... hah, guess that doesn't really help, huh? :sick:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1313218773|2989899 said:
Cehrabehra|1313218039|2989896 said:

Cehra that is gorgeous :love:
I can see why it's the one that got away... hah, guess that doesn't really help, huh? :sick:

lol! I know that if I ever do another large stone project, this is it :) Maybe for my 25th anniversary if I can afford it lol - gives me 5 years to find a used FLY stone... :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results