shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you ever known anyone on a reality show?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 12:07:46 PM
Author: ellaila

Date: 4/13/2007 11:12:43 AM
Author: VegasAngel
reality show, no.

My sister is pretty popular in Japan though
emsmilep.gif
OK, I''ll bite -- what does that mean ?
1.gif

Ha- I couldnt help myself. If you live in Japan then you will recognize the name Leah Dizon. She co-hosts a t.v. show there & recently released a music C.D. called Softly. In the U.S. she was an import car model.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 1:21:58 PM
Author: dtnyc

Date: 4/13/2007 12:28:19 PM
Author: blushingbride

Date: 4/13/2007 12:14:21 PM

Sadly I know quite a few. A girl I went to college w/ was on Survivor a few seasons ago, a guy that I knew in Baltimore moved to San Diego and ''won'' ''Love Cruise'' or some awful romance reality show where they were on a boat, and some random people from college who have been on all of those random make-over/decorating type shows, etc. I worked with the girl, Ivana who was on the Apprentice a few seasons ago as well- I was mortified when she stripped down in the final challenge she lost.

My husband grew up w/ ''Trish'' who was pretty notorious on the Bachelor a few seasons back. His mom was initially so excited for her to be on it, then when she ended up being a nightmare it was fairly hilarious.

There are so many of these shows out there now that it''s almost impossible NOT to know someone who has been on one!

Hey dtnyc - I posted that I knew someone from Love Cruise - I went to high school with him and I could''ve sworn he won the show too. Is the guy Darin Triolo??
Yes- Darin- he used to have longish hair? I knew him like 6 years ago when I lived in downtown Bmore- he was out all of the time (as was I!) and my friends and called him Antonio Bandana, because he had longish antonio-banderaseque hair and he would wear a bandana. He was a nice guy- kinda seemed quiet and when he showed up on that show I was shocked- it was really random.
Here is a pic of him-

http://www.survivorblows.com/lovecruisesinks/
How ironic right we both know the same "reality star"? Esp. considering the randomness of that show - I think it was only on that one season and my friends and I only watched it because he was on it.

Actually, I was surprised to see him with long hair AND that he was on the show. He used to live in my neighborhood and in high school, all the girls thought he was a cutie - I think he was voted prom king too. He also had a sister named Sheri who was beautiful, I mean, she literally looked like a Barbie doll and I think she was voted prom queen - lets just say that good genes run in his family.

Anyway, he was VERY preppy when I knew him - he had short hair and was very athletic - quite the soccer star!

Well, I''m glad he won the show - we were all rooting for him!

elsie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 12:14:21 PM
Sadly I know quite a few. A girl I went to college w/ was on Survivor a few seasons ago, a guy that I knew in Baltimore moved to San Diego and ''won'' ''Love Cruise'' or some awful romance reality show where they were on a boat, and some random people from college who have been on all of those random make-over/decorating type shows, etc. I worked with the girl, Ivana who was on the Apprentice a few seasons ago as well- I was mortified when she stripped down in the final challenge she lost.

My husband grew up w/ ''Trish'' who was pretty notorious on the Bachelor a few seasons back. His mom was initially so excited for her to be on it, then when she ended up being a nightmare it was fairly hilarious.

There are so many of these shows out there now that it''s almost impossible NOT to know someone who has been on one!

dtnyc, that''s hilarious -- I went to high school with Ivana, and I remember having that exact same reaction to seeing what she did on TV. I wasn''t friends with her in school or anything, but it is kinda weird to be able to say "yup, that''s what people I graduated with are doing now...".

Small world!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Chris and Alex, the winners of Amazing Race 2, went to high school with my younger brother, and I was friends with Chris''s older sister, so I remember him as a kind of hyper little kid.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
My boss was on Survivor. I didn''t realize he had been on the show until a co-worker told me about it. (Obviously, he became my boss after he had been on the show). Apparently, he had to take six months off of work and couldn''t tell anyone why so that he could be on the show. He came back emaciated and tan. People here thought he must have been very ill (taking 6 months off of work, coming back gaunt, etc.) Then, they found out he had been on survivor and nearly won.

It''s creepy to see him on re-runs when I''m flipping channels. Thank goodness he was putting on an act while on the show because he was DEFINITELY freaky!
23.gif

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
Does professional sports count? I have played soccer with and against a few players in the MLS...

if not, my neighbors brothers was Bob (from the bachellors) best friend.

InlovewithJHK

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 7:02:52 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I know a guy on the Real World. He''s a friend from High School and I swam on the same swim team as him. I also saw a girl from high school on the show ''NEXT,'' but I hardly knew her.

Are you talking about Tyler Duckworth? I went to college with him
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 3:27:45 PM
Author: InlovewithJHK

Date: 4/12/2007 7:02:52 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I know a guy on the Real World. He''s a friend from High School and I swam on the same swim team as him. I also saw a girl from high school on the show ''NEXT,'' but I hardly knew her.

Are you talking about Tyler Duckworth? I went to college with him
1.gif
yep, funny stuff! Small world huh?!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I know a guy that was on The Apprentince about 2 seasons back.
He was the only one that I know of that was openly gay.
Very into himself!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I know the guy (Will) who "won" Mr. Personality (I think that is what it was called) a few years ago. It was the show where all the guys wore masks, so the girl had to get to know them from their personalities. He was my next door neighbor while growing up, and I babysat him!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My DH went to middle school with a guy from "Top Chef."

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
by any chance, was the local nieghborhood girl a petite cute brunette on "instant beauty pageant"? i saw this episode yesterday and i just thought of her when you described this girl. she was a very bad loser and was insulting all the other contestants.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results