shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you ever considered getting a piece of bling...

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4DA28DB9-F9BD-4E08-9770-1D0430C74754.jpeg This is my piece of Art.
It’s a Lalique ring in Sterling Silver. I saw them years ago (they were limited edition and around $1,800 to buy - eek). Years later I stumbled across one “old new stock” at a more reasonable price so I bought it.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A8F04833-C4E9-469B-B6CA-4FEEFC83BFE8.jpeg

It’s not at all gaudy or OTT but I bought this gorgeous bracelet from Phoenix that I still haven’t worn because it’s all pave and super blingy. And my daily stack is bezels and more low maintenance.

Next fancy dinner/night out though I’m just doin it!!

76AEE054-74FE-425F-A801-47BB51F62F61.jpeg

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
12AEC2F1-4BE6-45EA-B646-E3BAB3D219C2.jpeg 7B212467-691D-4A6B-A5B3-161D7F340811.jpeg B583FC3A-B9BD-4FEC-8B7A-BD93645C6A9A.jpeg F6BD6CB7-EA32-42AB-9DB5-5217922CBCBB.jpeg I have two others.
One is a fascinating Aquamarine cab where the inclusions are what makes the ring unique. Sadly this ring is a bit too small for me to wear but I love it anyway.
The other is a humongous Moissanite. It’s the greenish yellow colour, which I like. It’s nigh impossible to find such huge examples these days that aren’t really expensive. I set it myself into a sterling silver ring.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing is too over the top for me and I greatly admire people who rock flamboyant pieces.

I'm not an understated kind of girl. I mean I've got small rings because I like them but I've never bought a small ring because I wanted to be understated!

Buy, wear and most importantly POST A PIC OF IT!!!!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whew – I’ve finally got a minute for proper replies!

Missy, bubbalah is exactly what comes to mind… only bigger, ha ha!

Jpie, I’m afraid of fragile! Even though I wouldn’t exactly wear this things to clean the house I would still want it durable to wear under normal circumstances.

Bluediva, I’m afraid of doing exactly what you say – scratching an itch a bunch of smaller stuff only when the real itch can only be quelled by the… um… outrageous, LOL.

Kipari, I LOVE the idea of a tiara! If I get this thing then I will fully enable you on the tiara front!

AV, agreed, no costume here!

Diamondseeker, but the grocery store and Walmart have the best lighting! I’ve also taken many a photo in Home Depot!

Sharon, I’m so sad you don’t have a pic because the piece sounds spectacular!

Nala, good for you! You are always so down to earth and I always enjoy posting with you.

Babymonster, I do think about the impracticality of this versus… say… a new kitchen!

Marcy, if the cure for impulse purchases came in a pill I’d get a prescription for sure!

Doberman, I’m only 5 feet tall so even normal sized things look kinda cray on me!

DaisysandDiamonds, I LOVE that you wear your choker on your head! You ae my spirit animal!

Callie, you are always so sweet! You of course will be one of the first to see this thing if it comes to pass and I will count on you to tell me if I’m finally gone off the deep end!

Jaysonsmom, I think your ring is AWESOME and I think it’s great that you wear it!

GliderPass, that is lovely! IMHO you could really wear that pretty much everywhere if you wanted to.

Partgypsy, that Wilma Flintstone image is hilarious!

Annette, is it Dimend Scaasi? If so, those are beautiful pieces I’m sure and you should wear them!

ForteKitty, helllllllo girlfriend! That ring is AWESOME. Truly AWESOME! If the band size being too big is an issue I’m happy to send you some of those rubber spiral wrap things (I’ve got tons!) and you can maybe get it small enough to stay on your finger… ?

Bron, ooh la la -- Lalique! Good for you for finding the piece later at a more reasonable price. I’d love to see some more shots of that beauty.

MakingTheGrade, that bracelet is one of my all time favorites!

Mellowyellowgirl, I will definitely post a pic if I pull the trigger! I’m struggling right now because I can’t get the HCA to work. Even when I put in the numbers I get a message that that the girdle is dangerously thin, despite the fact that it’s med to slightly thick, and it won’t produce a number. I am a big fan of buying the stone and not the paper though so that will only be one factor in my decisions.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really enjoy big pieces of jewelry, but don't feel like I can pull it off irl. I do have fantasizes of a) a big honking emerald cut emerald ring and just wearing it all the time, and b and Wilma flinstone sized- turquoise bead necklace :cheeky:
yeeeeees !!!!:appl:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
off topic but is there a way to edit posts so i can fix my typos ?

i ment pearls of course not pears
If you are posting from your computer- After you have posted, and you are looking at your post, you will see "edit" at the bottom. Just click on that and you can go back in and edit, correct spelling, etc. You have a 45 minute window to edit a post. After that, the "edit" option disappears.
If you are posting from your phone, the 'edit' option is in the three bars at the bottom of your post.

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you are posting from your computer- After you have posted, and you are looking at your post, you will see "edit" at the bottom. Just click on that and you can go back in and edit, correct spelling, etc. You have a 45 minute window to edit a post. After that, the "edit" option disappears.
If you are posting from your phone, the 'edit' option is in the three bars at the bottom of your post.
tjank you
im.goumg to have a practice if tje OP dorsnt mindo_O

edit
thank you so much
i found it !

now hopefully my posts will look a little nicer

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, this hasn’t happened to me. In fact I feel over the top when I wear my engagement ring and a right hand ring at the same time.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results