shape
carat
color
clarity

have you ever changed your screen since joining PS?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 5:04:49 PM
Author: isaku5
I should definitely change my avatar as it''s long past Christmas
9.gif
, but I think I''ll keep the username (even though I don''t like it anymore) because I''m confused enough without making changes.
14.gif

When Dancing Fire did his poll trying to determine the mean or average age of PSers, I think I was the oldest who admitted to being past 65 ---except DF
9.gif
!!!
Ditto!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Nope, and only changed my AV once. I noticed one person that changed their SN because of some drama last year, but they left for good almost immediately after that. Only one I''ve ever noticed.

When I first starting posting here, people changing their AV''s threw me off, but it doesn''t phase me now. I love seeing all the kiddo''s new pics!!
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still remember MC''s original SN too; we oldies have seen a lot here on PS.
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 5:00:12 PM
Author: Chrono
2.gif

We do AND I can think of at least two active members who have changes theirs...hmmm...wonder if they hoped we wouldn''t notice (not counting Alison D of course).

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/8/2009 5:24:10 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

2.gif

We do AND I can think of at least two active members who have changes theirs...hmmm...wonder if they hoped we wouldn''t notice (not counting Alison D of course).
yeah,i was wondering about that too. i''ve seen SN that i don''t recognize but their membership #''s are lower than mine.
33.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 9:58:48 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 2/8/2009 5:24:10 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

I still remember MC's original SN too; we oldies have seen a lot here on PS.
2.gif

We do AND I can think of at least two active members who have changes theirs...hmmm...wonder if they hoped we wouldn't notice (not counting Alison D of course).
yeah,i was wondering about that too. i've seen SN that i don't recognize but their membership #'s are lower than mine.
33.gif
Because they had to start all over again?? Butterfly 17 is one for example. I could have her number wrong. .... Did she lose her cookies and have to start all over again? Typing that just made me giggle, what are cookies any way.
34.gif
I only like mine with chocolate chips, and a glass of fat free milk....
18.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I sometimes wish I could change my SN as I think it''s terribly boring and I''m sure I could come up with something much catchier.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
couldn''t the Admin change it for you?
Date: 2/8/2009 11:16:53 PM
Author: Cind11
I sometimes wish I could change my SN as I think it''s terribly boring and I''m sure I could come up with something much catchier.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/8/2009 11:16:53 PM
Author: Cind11
DF is right. If you contact the admins and ask them to change your SN for you, you''ll even retain your post count.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, not me. Everyone knows me as gemgirl even in my private life. At one point my custom license plate was "gemgirl" too, but I changed it to a generic one because people would tease my husband when he drove my car.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results