shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you ever bought from...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gabriel

Rough_Rock
Ok narrowed down the ring i want has anyone ever bought from avosjewelry.com, sndgems.com, or diamonds.com. Or has anyone heard good or bad things bout em. im all ears for any tips, advice. Thanks for you time.

TK

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased a princess cut set in platinum from dirtcheapdiamonds.com. Did a lot of research on diamonds and online merchants, plus browsed this site and this forum quite a bit before buying. I must say I was very, very pleased with the service, price, and quality of my ring. Jim Schultz, the owner, was great. He answered all my questions and helped pick out the perfect stone for me (without trying to sway me toward any particular stone.) Best of all, he worked with me in getting the ring set and delivered prior to Valentines Day so that I could propose on the most romantic day of the year!

For what it's worth, I'd check out dirtcheapdiamond.com's prices and selection via pricescope and consider giving them a call.

Good luck!
Todd

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results