• Diamond 1- 1.62, G

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Diamond 2- 1.56, F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mistymae

Rough_Rock
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE??

I can't stop thinking about choosing the right diamond and just need to make this decision before I go bonkers. :wall: I don't have ASETs on these, but I have requested them and they will take up to 5 days to get back. They are currently on hold. I'm going to just pull the trigger without seeing the ASET and if I don't end up liking it, they have a great return policy. :wink2: :pray:

Diamond 1- 1.62-- http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.62-carat-g-color-vs1-clarity-sku-726219

Diamond 2- 1.56-- http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.56-carat-f-color-vs1-clarity-sku-726218

Thank you!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wait until you get the aset back. Waiting 5 days for an aset is a lot better than waiting to receive, waiting to send back, and choosing again.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
telephone89 said:
Just wait until you get the aset back. Waiting 5 days for an aset is a lot better than waiting to receive, waiting to send back, and choosing again.

Agree with this. Also, if you decide you don't like the one you choose, the other one may be gone and then you'll be starting over.

mistymae

Rough_Rock
JDDN|1447809910|3951034 said:
telephone89 said:

Agree with this. Also, if you decide you don't like the one you choose, the other one may be gone and then you'll be starting over.

Very good point you two in starting all over again! Grrr :wall:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just with the videos, I like the 1.6 G a little better. But the ASETs would definitely help make the decision.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just with video, the G looks better to me. There seems to be a couple of dead spots in the center of the F. Not big dead spots, little ones. But my eyes keep seeing it.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
telephone89|1447807267|3951024 said:

Another vote for waiting for asets. :wavey:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you have the cash/credit limit buy both and return one.
I'd guess it would only cost you the shipping & insurance.

You might even be able to time it so the refund gets credited in the same billing cycle.

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
I like the G better but ask the gemologist which they like best seeing both in person. ASET might help but best is seeing them in person side by side.

Good luck!

mistymae

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the feedback! This is really a top notch forum. Such informed people. I realize I need to wait for the ASETs. I guess I'll wait a couple more days to make the right decision. My favorite though is in the running 12-0. :)

I'll post once I get the ASETs. I have no idea how to read those so I'll need some guidance when they come back. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results