shape
carat
color
clarity

Have th ring now..... just need to propose

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

polo01

Rough_Rock
So I finally got the ring after 3 weeks of searching
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/whiteflash-com-purchase.79152/

Now I need to figure out a proposal. I live in upstate NY by Rochester but I am originally from NYC. I want to do something special but don''t know what to do. Any suggestions?

My fall back might be to go back to Vermont to New England Culinary Institute.
http://vtculinaryresort.com/new_england_culinary_institute/new_england_culinary_institute.cfm

I would like to do something else. I know she likes to get massages so maybe spend a weekend somewhere doing a couples massage then I will propose at where ever we stay. Anyone know of a nice place to do this around me?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
You have to give us some more details on more interests you two share. All we have is a massage...not enough my friend.

Come on, think what makes her little heart go pitter patter, besides you?

polo01

Rough_Rock
We like to do just about anything. I am thinking maybe a couples package at the spa then I will come home and make a surf and turf w/ candles and wine and then propose

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hey Polo man...we have another poster that just proposed with a very similar idea of yours. I thought reading his thread and seeing the images he posted my help encourage you to follow your instincts as they seem to be similar.

Thread in Rocky Talky

As a woman type...I really love the details of the rose petals. You can visit any florist and obtain them easily. You can choose any color you want...or you can ask your florist to explain the meaning behind the colors and what they express. They have a language all their own. Some women know it...others love a particular color and that is all that is important to them. I love how he chose her music...and read about his details with candles and the dimmer switch. Even cooked for her.

Please don''t misunderstand me...I''m not saying copy this or that...I just hope to encourage your initial plans and make sure you have confidence in the simplicity...make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results