shape
carat
color
clarity

Have seen people where 3 ER on one finger

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I wanting to know if any of you wear two or three different E-Rings or wedding sets together on the same finger. I notice alot of ladies that have on 2-3 different erings together on one finger. Maybe it is the original and a couple of upgrades? Wouldn''t that be hard on the stones to rub together? I just wondered if others do this? It is friday and I am bored.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
OH MY ...............my spelling and heading looks terrible. WEAR not WHERE

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I used to have a regular (in a restaurant where I worked) who wore two solitares on one finger. Both RB, one much larger. They kind of sat like they were a bypass ring so they weren''t both on straight. I doubt there was any damage but it did look kind of silly.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
you mean wearing two rings with center stone???

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
one word - tacky

(my opinion)

I know someone who wears every piece of jewelry she has. She is so blinged out, you can''t see what she does have on.
Of course, there might be some sentimental reason the lady wore 2 rings together.

But in the case of the person I know, she gets her jollies by people saying how big her diamonds are...blah blah blah...

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
I have a friend who has a ring kind of like MINE''s engagement ring and two wedding bands, in widith of all combined. On top of that my friend has a bubble ring like the picture from tiffany''s I''ve attached. So imagine MINE''s e-ring/w-ring with the attached picture and that''s my friends ring finger. I swear the total carat of her e/w-ring is like 6 carats alone...not including the bubble ring.
18.gif

bubblering.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wow, that would be huge! These ladies must have long fingers!!! I have seen it too. It looks so strange. One ladie has 5 rings on one finger and none match. I have also seen the ones who wear two rings on each finger including thumbs. I would think they would be affraid they would be mugged! OH MY!!!

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve seen women wear several nonmatching rings on one finger. It''s not an attractive look at all. I don''t really get it, you have nine other fingers to put your rings on.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe tacky to you however I wear 4 bands on my wedding band finger. My 2mm wg plain wedding band, .67 solitaire, 1 ct channel set anniversary band, and a plain wg 2mm band that was my mothers. Now I can say I see quite a few women in Miami with more diamonds dripping off them than good since should allow. Then again ever one has there own ways.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
But that''s not wearing two big honkin solitaires at once. I think stacking solitaires is just...trashy looking.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I am from upstate NY but have been living in Canada for 2 1/2 yrs (since I got married). I must say that I never saw a woman wear more than 1 e-ring and w-band on that finger UNTIL I came here. It is the most peculiar thing. At the bank, grocery store, etc. the women who check me out wear a sall solitaire, then a ring with a couple diamonds and a plain band!

I often wonder if someone just drove door to door in this town hocking this set!
emsmilep.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
OH Ann – I could not help but giggle – imagining your friend with all her bling…I agree that it’s tacky – but maybe she really took it to heart when someone said: flaunt it if you’ve got it! Ha ha haa
9.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I recently saw a woman in a painting in the Louvre wearing two nonmatching rings on the same finger. I don''t remember who it was by, I think Ingres or someone like that. Also popular among women--and men!--getting their portraits painted in past centuries: Fancy rings on middle fingers, index fingers, thumbs, the tops of fingers (that is, past the first knuckle but not the second). I liked the look. But then, I''m a sucker for antique jewelry.

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
So funny this was posted because just the other day I was in FAO Schwartz and this woman had on an emerald cut solitaire AND a princess cut solitaire along with some diamond bands on the same finger and the solitaires weren''t small either, maybe they were both 2 carats each at least? At first all I saw was a brillant flash of sparkle and of course that prompted me to look. Although it certainly was blingy it was hard to even make sense as to what the individual pieces were. My bf asked if that was a new trend!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/12/2005 1:07:29 AM
Author: glitterata
... Fancy rings on .., the tops of fingers (that is, past the first knuckle but not the second). I liked the look. But then, I''m a sucker for antique jewelry.
I tried this! Aside the now funky look it is not confortable at all - perhaps rings were worn mid-finger just to make a point that your hands have nothing else to do but carry rings
9.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In my heart of hearts, I always think less is more. When I see someone (it always seems to be a cashier in a grocery store) with a ring on every finger and a very wild and fancy manicure I think: lower class. When I actually meet poor people and we start to talk, I forget the rings and clothing. (Or at least I file them away. First impressions can be useful in understanding someone.) I cannot help what I feel when I take that first glance, however. As Camus has his protatgonist say in, "L''étranger", "tout le monde juge" (everyone judges).

Deborah

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Like this?

nailartbybestfootforward05.jpg

nailartbybestfootforward08.jpg

susi

Shiny_Rock
My beanie bear enjoys wearing several rings at once....and I just can''t bear to tell her she can''t
2.gif

1hofkaplancompare2.JPG

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
Susi, your collection is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

When I first read this I thought you mean a e-ring and two wedding bands, it is not my favorite look but everyone gets what they like.

To me wearing more then one at a time is a sign of insecurity, like someone is trying to prove their worth. A cleaner look always looks classy; with the exception of your wedding set I don’t think more then one ring per hand looks nice.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I see a lot of people stacking eternity bands with an ering, that''s a great look. But honestly I have never seen someone wearing 2 erings at once, and I am always looking at peoples rings!!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Not bling, but a college prof of mine wore his wedding band from his marriage to his late wife and the wedding band from his current marriage. Quite a beautiful and tragic love story. His first wife passed away after several years of marriage and he ended up falling in love with and marrying her best friend from college. They met at the funeral and became "grieving buddies", and the rest is history.
30.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I love the responses. To the sweet one who said they wear 4 rings on on finge (thier wedding band, er, diamond band and mom''s wb). That seems sweet and I understand. The thing that drives me crazy 3 solitares and two bands on one finger and a a ring on the rest of the nine fingers... so tacky :) WOO

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/12/2005 9:38:34 PM
Author: woobug02
I love the responses. To the sweet one who said they wear 4 rings on on finge (thier wedding band, er, diamond band and mom''s wb). That seems sweet and I understand. The thing that drives me crazy 3 solitares and two bands on one finger and a a ring on the rest of the nine fingers... so tacky :) WOO
Maybe they lost their jewelry box and had nowhere else to put the rings.
25.gif

I haven''t seen more than one ering on a finger yet, but I think that would look so weird.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen a woman one with so many rings she had some on the second knuckle of some of her fingers. I thought it looked terrible. But then again, I want a tiny semi-eternity ring as an e-ring and a tiny band to match as a w-ring and would probably never wear more than two rings on one hand, so maybe it''s just me.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2005 3:34:14 PM
Author: qtiekiki
you mean wearing two rings with center stone???

Yes, I thought it as quite strange.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results