shape
carat
color
clarity

Hatton Garden

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

itwontbeeasy

Rough_Rock
I live in London and am going to buy an engagement ring for my fiance. Been to Hatton Garden a couple of times, and was wondering on what anyone with experience of the place could say about it. Anything to watch out for? Pitfalls? Trustworthy shops to go to?
Places to avoid?

I've been given contact details for a guy at a place called Jongems Ltd. who custom make jewellery (with glowing reports from the person who gave it to me)
4th Floor County House
14/15 Hatton Garden
Anyone heard of them?

I want to spend about £2000 maximum on the ring, a Platinum solitaire, either a round brilliant or an emerald cut (she has yet to decide). Don't really have many criteria about colour or clarity particularly apart from the fact that it sparkle a lot!

I am an IT person and regularly steer people in the right direction when it comes to buying motherboards, hard discs, graphics cards etc. With this diamond business, I now suddenly know how they feel when they look lost as I babble on about the finer points of IO seek times! I had no idea diamond valuation was as complex as it is...

All the diamonds on UK web sites always quote colour, carrat and clarity, but never cut. Do the cuts not vary much, or is that a sneaky way of selling you less valuable stones over the net?

Thanks in advance for any comments, help suggestions and so on!

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
If you click on the search button above and search the words Hatton Garden, you will find some relevant threads, I believe.

It would be a good idea for you to look at the price searches and articles, including the tutorial on www.pricescope.com. You can get there by clicking pricescope on the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results