shape
carat
color
clarity

Hats off to Wink!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
This review is a long time coming! After falling in love with my great grandmother''s empty e-ring setting last year, I knew it was time to breathe some life back into the setting. Due to budget restrictions I could afford an amethyst and my mom was nice enough to add the pave needed. I wore the setting for a year and decided that that the amethyst just did not work (it was dark, which detracted from the setting), so after getting some suggestions from the Colored Gems area here on PS (thanks to those helpful folks too, they know their stuff), I found myself in Wink''s capable hands. Wink worked with Richard Homer and was able to get me a beautiful aqua. The stone was cut to just the right size (never doubted RH for a second) and looks great in the setting! It might be worth noting that I live states away and the transaction was flawless.

I just cannot thank Wink enough! His customer service exceeded my expectations and I would not hesitate to work with him again.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Great story. Thanks for sharing! Nice job, Wink
2.gif

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results