shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone worked with Color Symphony?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m thinking of ordering a custom piece from them, and was wondering if anyone had any experience working with them? I did a PS search but didn''t turn up much. Thanks!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jill is fabulous and makes superb jewellery. She''ll help you achieve what you want.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just wondering how accurate her photos are? I''m thinking of buying a ring from her, but I''m nervous that the color of the stone in real life might not be what I expect.

PrecisionGem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I''ve sold Jill stones, and seen my stones in her pictures. I don''t think her pictures do the stones justice. I would think if you like the picture, you will love it in real life.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Gene!

I'm actually worried the stone will be TOO saturated, lol. I wanted something of a delicate color and light to medium tone, and I can't tell from the pictures if the color of the stone might be too vivid in person. (I know it's odd to want a less vivid color, I have odd tastes, haha). Sigh, I may just see if I can make a trip to NH or if I can persuade her to mail me the stone to see in person.

Thanks though, it really helps to get third party confirmation that she's a great jeweler (I've had some bad experiences in the past). Definitely puts me much more at ease!

(I'm pretty sure this stone wasn't from you Gene, but one day I hope to own one that is!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results