shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone used LaRouche Diamonds in NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to go check them out because I actually Love a couple of their rings i saw on an online auction site - and i am very very picky!

I checked bbb.org and saw only 1 complaint... (ee-gad) -

but i love their rings! What would i do if I want their rings and i can''t figure out where they are from??

Any info. on this dealer is appreciated!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Did you also check w the JVC (jewelers vigilance committee)? LINK

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
They claim to have some GIA certified diamonds. I'd get all the info from the certificate before going any further. I notice on their Ebay listings they give no information on cut (depth, table etc.) They have an address listed on their Ebay listings as New York City. Good luck, I had a negative experience with an Ebay jeweler as posted on the MDC diamonds thread.

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the link to JVC, but i couldn't find ANY body there, not even well known stores.... so i called but i guess they were closed.. will try again...

also, i checked bbb.org and larouche has one total complaint.....

re; mdc diamonds, i heard that from someone else too, they have nice stuff too (online) i think for ebay they have to have Strict standards or there is a lot of trouble they'd get into, you know? do u think they would get away w/ it?

some of their rings (larouche) on there have GIA certs and they even have close ups, i guess it depends on the ring?
wavey.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really recommend you give the vendors here a chance. You will save more money and get what you want.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
that's the thing--LaRouche may be fine but there are several "sure bets" here on the forum. Why bother with risky eBay when vendors here offer proven reliability and reputations? And better service, a la pictures of the actual stones, sarin, scope images, etc.

1.gif

nodumbcookie

Rough_Rock
I just got back from N.Y.C and visited Mr. Peter LaRouche. He was a perfect gentleman and had beautiful diamonds. He had a store front on 5th Ave. and was more than happy to answer any questions. He was very confident about his prices and quaility. He showed me a few rings with the GIA certificates. And then politely told me to go shop around. I spent two days in N.Y.C.'s diamond district trying to find a better deal. I could not. I am happy to say that I did buy a ring from LaRouche diamonds and I will return to him in the future. I did see his rings on Ebay first and thought this is too good to be true. Lucky for me it was good and very true!!!

Luka

Rough_Rock
I realize this is an older topic but wanted to add my .02. I just purchased a ring from Peter LaRouche and I could not be happier. The ring is precisely what I had been looking for, I got an unbelievable deal and I had the ring appraised and it checked out to be exactly what Mr. LaRouche described. I was nervous buying a ring on the internet but he was wonderful, very understanding of my trepidation and was more than happy to answer any and all of my questions.

If I could figure out how to post a photo I would. It''s a halo set asscher, I definitely recommend any people looking for halo set diamonds give a look at his eBay store.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2004 8:37:37 PM
Author: nodumbcookie
I just got back from N.Y.C and visited Mr. Peter LaRouche. He was a perfect gentleman and had beautiful diamonds. He had a store front on 5th Ave. and was more than happy to answer any questions. He was very confident about his prices and quaility. He showed me a few rings with the GIA certificates. And then politely told me to go shop around. I spent two days in N.Y.C.''s diamond district trying to find a better deal. I could not. I am happy to say that I did buy a ring from LaRouche diamonds and I will return to him in the future. I did see his rings on Ebay first and thought this is too good to be true. Lucky for me it was good and very true!!!

My suspicous little antennae are quivering-----------

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 1:52:18 PM
Author: Luka
I realize this is an older topic but wanted to add my .02. I just purchased a ring from Peter LaRouche and I could not be happier. The ring is precisely what I had been looking for, I got an unbelievable deal and I had the ring appraised and it checked out to be exactly what Mr. LaRouche described. I was nervous buying a ring on the internet but he was wonderful, very understanding of my trepidation and was more than happy to answer any and all of my questions.

If I could figure out how to post a photo I would. It''s a halo set asscher, I definitely recommend any people looking for halo set diamonds give a look at his eBay store.

and some more.........................two posters and their VERY FIRST POST EVER are in defense if La ROuche! WOW

Luka

Rough_Rock
Ummm... I thought I was doing something nice for the board by verifying what this other poster had said and was excited to share my news. You are right, I have never posted before on this board but I've been lurking for months and have inquired with several of the regular jewelers on this board (all of whom were very nice but were not able to meet the quality and price of LaRouche).. I'm not paid for or part of LaRouche. I don't see my post as in "defense" of LaRouche since he's not on trial, just trying to make this board what it's meant to be - an open forum about diamond purchasing. But quiver away I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results