shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone tried Oxford Diamond on Ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone bought semi-mounts from this seller?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I have not purchased from them, but when I rather pointedly asked them about their supposed "F,VS" diamond quality, they said the range extends to SI. In some of their photos, the diamonds look pretty bad, but they''ve got some very pretty settings. They do have a return policy, so maybe they''re worth a try - are you going to get something?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Cellentani! I was asking because I just saw a setting listed on Diamond Bistro from them. I did a little research, and Oxford Diamonds has a showroom in CA which sounded promising and pretty good reviews too. I like some of Oxford Diamonds pieces because they seem to have an old world feel to them.

But..you can''t upgrade diamonds, and like you said, they are really unclear, even misleading about the quality of their diamonds.
14.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
You''re out in CA, right? Maybe you could stop by....
31.gif

And, have you asked if you could upgrade the diamonds? I asked about customizing the size to fit my stone, and they said it was possible, but I didn''t ask about upgrading the diamonds. I have a couple of settings saved in my eBay folder, and one of these days, I might just try it.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
The seller on DB has included some of her shots, so its worth checking out to see how it differs from the stock photos.

I was out in CA, but I don''t live there!
8.gif
I wish I did, because CA and NY seem to be where all the showrooms seem to be! And after visiting Pearl Paradise, I must say that getting to see and compare things side by side makes all the difference in the world. There''s just something so satisfying about the B&M experience of looking and touching and talking with the SA combined with the quality and prices of an online vendor makes it the most perfect experience!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results