shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone seen this setting or a similar one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Happy new year everyone! I came across this Tacori setting a few months ago and just sooo adore it, but have not yet been able to see it in person. This is from the Robbins Bros website. I''m wondering if any of you have seen this setting in person? What do you think of it? Or have you seen different pictures of this setting or other settings very similar to it? I''m concerned that it''s a Tacori since I''ve read some bad reviews of them here on Pricescope. I''ve also seen a badly made Tacori sample ring that was brought in for me to see, this was a year ago, different setting though. Please share your thoughts, I really appreciate all the help. TIA!

tacorisolitairering.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is what I think about Tacori. Their designs are amazing, unique, and beautiful. Sometimes their QC is lacking (and I am not making excuses for them. These are expensive rings and should be perfect). But they are very willing to do whatever needs to be done to make the ring perfect. I think most of the ladies are happy with their Tacori rings (even after some headaches-punch''n''pie
3.gif
). Laney said her rings were perfect from the begining. I had to get mine fixed. It just depends how much you love their designs. I have seen many posts questioning other designers QC as well so I don''t think it is just a Tacori problem.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I have never had a problem with my Tacori either.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results