shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone seen this setting before

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marquiselover

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I''m contemplating purchasing a loose radiant cut sapphire from Natural Sapphire company, however the particular mounting i''m interested in is not available on their website, however i did find an example on mysolitare.com the only problem is the mounting is part of a finished ring which won''t work since i will have my own center stone. Has anyone seen this setting or something similiar? I would like to stay under $1000 for the mounting if possible
face9.gif
Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mysolitaire.com/Jewelry/JewelryDetails/Template4.aspx?Item_ID=2638

poptart

Brilliant_Rock

marquiselover

Rough_Rock
Thanks poptart for your input!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those Vera Wang rings are yummy
3.gif
I did not see any prices, did you? Somehow I think they are out of my $1000 pricerange
2.gif
heehee. I just think a simple thin band of micropave or tiny diamonds with the solitare is simple yet very elegant. BTW below is a pick of the sapphire i''m lusting
1.gif
I''m going to call on Monday to see if they can send it to me for review, I can''t wait to see what it looks like in person.

Pinkish/Purple Sapphire
http://thenaturalsapphirecompany.com/nscnet/expandedstones.aspx?stoneid=U302

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I recognized the setting instantly because it is one of my favorites! If you are worried about the price, White Flash might be able to make something similar in your price range. I don''t know how much that setting is, I guess you have to call or email them. I like the Vera Wang one because the band is so delicate, which I think is lovely! Good luck with your setting, your stone is scrumptious!
3.gif

*M*

E B

Ideal_Rock
This setting from Knox Jewelers has a different head (without pave) but has that thin, pave band like the ring you posted (and it''s only $590 in white gold!)

Pave Petite $590

E B

Ideal_Rock
Another from Whiteflash ($895 in 14k WG):

The Legato

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results