shape
carat
color
clarity

has anyone seen the new Martha Stewart weddings mag?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Page 3, ring number 4!!!! Who is that by? Does the index give any details? I can''t buy the magazine easily over here, but if anyone is willing to look up these details I''d be very grateful!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nevermind my other post.

Thanks for the information Musey! I got so excited I almost peed myself and didn''t read the entire thread before posting.

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
Sorry!! Opss! Its the Katherine James Open Fleur De Lis but mine has the triple pave band. I am getting it Sat, I will post pictures as soon as it comes!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 9:27:26 AM
Author: SelenaLV
Sorry!! Opss! Its the Katherine James Open Fleur De Lis but mine has the triple pave band. I am getting it Sat, I will post pictures as soon as it comes!!
That''s what I figured, it was the Katherine James (since it''s in your avatar)
28.gif

Her settings are FABULOSO!!
30.gif

Can''t wait to see pics!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Went out to get my first two wedding mags with my mom, and this was one of them. Just could not resist the thought of ogling the bling on the flight back to England on Friday!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I still cannot find this magazine! I''ve looked 4 places - gotta see the bling!!

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
There are some gorgeous rings in that magazine! Thanks for posting it!!

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
OH I will for sure post. I am just going out of my head with anticipation. It really was a splurge but I just fell so hard in love with it. I actually got heart palpitations in the store when I saw it. Like I couldnt breath!!! Will report back in a few days!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
My favorite is page No 2
17.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
vip, thanks for posting these! My DH always rolls his eyes when I buy the ring issues of wedding magazines - now I can indulge on PS!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 1:50:27 PM
Author: gaby06
My favorite is page No 2
17.gif
9.gif

Margot

Rough_Rock
I have been really good about refraining from spending the $4-5 on magazines...but I did have to pick this one up. The rings are gorgeous...I''m a sucker for the micropave designs in there.

Margot

Rough_Rock
I stumbled across this ring two nights ago...it''s so unique!
30.gif

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous rings, but I agree, their pics could have been better? Some of those very pricey rocks don''t even sparkle! There are much better pics of beautiful sparklies in the PS Eye Candy folder!
3.gif
I''d have a hard time choosing, maybe I''d take one of each!
2.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 7:32:17 PM
Author: Ara Ann
Gorgeous rings, but I agree, their pics could have been better? Some of those very pricey rocks don''t even sparkle! There are much better pics of beautiful sparklies in the PS Eye Candy folder!
3.gif
2.gif
I know, isn''t it weird?! I can''t imagine why they don''t do a better job of photographing these pieces, they are trying to sell them, after all!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 7:43:25 PM
Author: musey
Date: 4/23/2009 7:32:17 PM

Author: Ara Ann

3.gif
2.gif

I know, isn''t it weird?! I can''t imagine why they don''t do a better job of photographing these pieces, they are trying to sell them, after all!

Musey, it''s very weird...and how they arranged all the other rings too, I get the ''candy'' theme, but it hardly shows any detail and some of those rings look amazing! Bad photography direction there...obviously they''ve not visited PS!!
20.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/10/2009 10:39:10 PM

Date: 4/10/2009 7:32:30 PM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 4/10/2009 3:53:39 PM
''Stern Stars'' engagement ring in 18k noble gold with diamonds, $20,000, H.Stern, 800-747-8376.

um...
40.gif
Yeah. What do you say about that.
33.gif
Honestly. That sucker qualifies for the ''unique'' ring thread.
The idea is fine, I quite like the idea actually, it''s just that center stone. It looks very strange to me, but I think I need more information because the cut just looks very odd.

They need to hire some PSers to take their pics! Some of the pictures I think make the pieces look a lot less appealing than they would be in PS pics
3.gif
HStern should fire their publicist. They have some gorgeous pieces (ok, some truly terrible one, like the ridiculous, awkward, badly cut whatever that was in their display last week, but I won''t mention that) but all I see on international publications are either weird or ugly.

That same line has one of my favourite star pendant: cognac diamonds in a darker, almost brownish gold (proprietary alloy).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results