shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone seen a REGENT

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skyblue

Rough_Rock
I am considering purchasing a REGENT cut. Has anyone seen one recently and how do they really compare to a RB? I am especially interested in 1.50+ sizes...

Any thoughts/help would be appreciated.
1.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
No, I haven't seen one in person, but I bet they're gorgeus!
lickout.gif
2.gif

Skyblue

Rough_Rock
Yeah...... they look wonderful online from what I can tell. I was hoping someone could tell me if they really look that good especially compared to RB ........

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Not only do they look as good but they also outshine alot of standard round brilliants on the market as their internal fire is comparable to that of the Hearts & Arrows cut qualities. The smaller ones that I have in stock are simply incredible. I'm awaiting the biggies.

Peace,
Rhino

ociopia

Rough_Rock
Skyblue:

I have seen the Regent - it is exquisite! There is a thread on here where I posted a bunch of photos.

Regents are so unique - they actually have such a precision cut they have hearts and arrows! I know of no other cut but round brilliants that display a H&A pattern.

A Regent differs from a Flanders, Lucere, etc. in that it is not extremely angular in its "look." While square, due to it being 12-sided, it is a very "soft" square, almost looking more like a round brilliant - but not! Perhaps it is closest to an old-fashioned cushion cut, but with tremendous reflectivity.

Because it has a really large number of facets, it has tremendous brilliance. You will not go wrong having Good Old Gold (I know of no one else who carries Regent's) get you one - you will LOVE IT!

Skyblue

Rough_Rock
Rhino and Ociopia,

Thanks for the replies. I have not been online for awhile so I just now saw your information.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Let us know if you buy a pair...

Skyblue

Rough_Rock
STILL WAITING ...............the cutter seems to be verrry slowwwww.

I was really excited about the look of these online as I liked the sparkly part of a RB but also the look of a more square stone. If these are really as good as they sound, it would be perfect. However, if they are this scarce, then I may just go back to my original plan of purchasing a RB. I do not want to accept "whatever" because that is all that is available in a REGENT.
8.gif

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
HI I am looking at regents too...them seem perfect for what I want...but very hard to come by...I spoke with the people in New York (Horowitx and Atlass) and they are working on getting larger ones done...I believe he said that they have a 1.4something that you could get/look at through the retailer...Good as Gold is the closest one to me...I may have to take a trip down there to see them up close...

Good luck wiht you search...

I am not is such a rush...so I may wait...I think they might be worth it...I know I know I am
wink2.gif

di

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results