shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone seen a charm bracelet similar to Tiffany''s?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newringgirl70

Rough_Rock
I''d like to get my daughter a charm bracelet (non-Tiffany) for her 16th birthday and then have the ability to add Tiffany charms. Has anyone seen a bracelet, like the Tiffany version, where each link opens? They refer to it as a "link clasp bracelet". Here is is:

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP01770&mcat=148204&cid=287463&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+287463-r+101287458+0+101323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Tiffany charms won''t work on a regular closed link bracelet, like the one at Blue Nile:

http://www.bluenile.com/sterling-silver-charm-bracelet_6336

If anyone has seen something like this, at a less expensive price than Tiffany''s, I''d be really interested in seeing it.
Thanks!

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
I just tried searching the web and couldn''t find anything...maybe someone else knows? Sorry...
5.gif

newringgirl70

Rough_Rock
Thanks Lill, they are super cute, but SDL is right, they won''t ship to an eager to purchase Midwestern American girl.
15.gif

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know if jewelers do this anymore but my parents built charm bracelets for all 4 of us girls when we were young. It was an open chain link and the charms would be soldered on after the special event. Could / would anyone solder the Tiffany charms on an open link bracelet? Or would the price be prohibitive?

Yes, I''m probably showing my age here
26.gif
but I wanted to at least throw out a quick suggestion and to thank you for reminding me of the love my parents must have put into building those bracelets for us one charm / one event at a time.

Julie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results