shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone purchased from JewelstyFineJewelry on Etsy?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi lovelies!

I'm on the hunt for an everyday rose gold bracelet, and I came across this one on Etsy. I really like the Tiffany Hardwear bracelets but would never pay Tiff prices! I hadn't set out to find a lookalike, but stumbled upon this one and think it's quite similar, but more importantly it's really pretty. Has anyone purchased from this seller? I'm a bit hesitant as it's a semi-hollow link, but I really like it.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooh, good find! I haven’t used them so can’t help there I’m afraid, but will be following with interest.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T not sure if this is of any interest? I'm contemplating a rose gold one.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T not sure if this is of any interest? I'm contemplating a rose gold one.

Yes! Perfect! Have added it to my favourites - thank you for thinking of me.

Are you going to get one? Fabulous price point & looks well made.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! Perfect! Have added it to my favourites - thank you for thinking of me.

Are you going to get one? Fabulous price point & looks well made.

I'm seriously considering it! I need (haha, need!) to find a rose gold bracelet for my Christmas present from hubby, and this is currently top of the list.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks to be a lovely bracelet and all their reviews are very positive. If you pay with PayPal or AmEx (or probably any CC) your purchase is protected so there is little risk.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks to be a lovely bracelet and all their reviews are very positive. If you pay with PayPal or AmEx (or probably any CC) your purchase is protected so there is little risk.

Good point @missy! And I must say, the seller's communication so far has been excellent.

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
I purchased an engagement ring for my sister.... My mom was really angry with me for some reason??? From what I could tell, it was real silver.

Oh and my sister said no. Now I’m alone.

What??? You bought an engagement ring for your sister?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results