shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone purchased from Etsy shop: MyCollectionInc

Scon_ce

Shiny_Rock
I have been stalking this Tiffany metro ring on Etsy. Do you think the ring is authentic Tiffany? I requested a video and the response I got was that they can't send any additional photos or video because the ring is in a bank vault. :/

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
I don’t know anything about that website, but their answer would certainly make me very, very cautious.

Do they even have the ring in their possession?
Assuming they did, and they want to sell it, they could just go to the bank and take additional photos.

Definitely would be a no for me.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I have been stalking this Tiffany metro ring on Etsy. Do you think the ring is authentic Tiffany? I requested a video and the response I got was that they can't send any additional photos or video because the ring is in a bank vault. :/

That sounds concerning - I don't think I'd pursue it any farther

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've bought from this vendor. A Tiffany piece - checked out as authentic.

I agree, for $3500 they can retrieve it from the bank and get you a few additional photos before you commit to purchase...

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've bought from this vendor. A Tiffany piece - checked out as authentic.

I agree, for $3500 they can retrieve it from the bank and get you a few additional photos before you commit to purchase...

That's how I felt too. For rhe price, taking pics isn't a big ask even if it is in a bank vault.

Scon_ce

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. Yep it feels too risky. Bummer because I just love this ring and so rare to find one in my size 8.5!
I will probably look in to having a repro made at some point.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results