shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone heard of or used J.Albrecht Fine Jewelry?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
What do people think of the work he does from the pictures? Any good?

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
Pretty unique designs! I love this one:

-J

bezelwithhammersides.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never heard of them, but their designs look impressive and well-done.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Very contemporary... I am not sure if it will appeal to everyone, but some of the pieces are stunning to look at. I like a few of their pendents! Very unique, though, if you want something that no one else has!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
I thought some of their pieces were very unique. I was wondering on the quality as well....

waitingimpatiently

Rough_Rock
Don''t know anything about the company but those are some really different rings. Loved some of them!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
On a second look at their website, I find many pieces that are very attractive. It turns out that they do have jewelry that is slightly more main stream and not so much abstract! It sure appears as though the craftsmanship is top quality. I am really starting to like some of their earrings and pendants...

dolphingirl22

Shiny_Rock
I get all of my jewlery from Jay. He has done several custom pieces for me, and I have been very happy with them. Actually he''s working on some stud jackets for me right now. I can post pictures tonight of the pieces he has done. He is such a great guy and so easy to work with. Please let me know if you want any more info. I will try to post some pics tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results