shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone had an experience with Diamonds By Lauren?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
If so, please describe your experiences, good or bad. I am considering purchasing a diamond from them and could really use the imput. Are they reputable?

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Bump!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Christine,

Did you do a search? I think it will turn up lots of threads. I haven't purchased from there, personally, but I think they're quite reputable. I know that they have some really beautiful and unusual things, and lots of people here have been thrilled!

Lynn

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
David from DBL is a regular contributor on the Forum. DBL is reputable.
1.gif

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sunny:

I purchased a j/si-1 1.36 carat trilliant cut stone from David from DiamondsbyLuaren quite a few years back. David took the stone from it''s original pendant and had it set in a ring for me. David was very thorough and when he received the ring back he was not pleased at how the stone was set in relative proportion to the band.

David without my prompting sent the stone back to his jeweler had the head of the ring fixed to perfection. I was pleased with the purchase and was offered pizza and beer if I ever made it to NYC. I think David is very knowledgable and a very friendly accomodating vendor.

Hope this Helps...
21.gif

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Thank you very much- it does! I am going to buy a beautiful 1.50 ct. yellow diamond, it is in the w-x range and si1 in clarity. DBL has been very accomodating with me so far. Iamthisclosetobuyingit.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Glad to hear this. David is particularly known for his knowledge and marketing in fancy colored diamonds. Your stone should no doubt be a beauty.
35.gif

bluepetal

Rough_Rock
I have never purchased from them. When I purchase a fancy colored stone I intend to use them. They have answered my questions over and over again, knowing that I am just gathering information and not purchasing. These are the types of folks I prefer to give my $$ to!

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results