shape
carat
color
clarity

has anyone ever seen.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
So at work yesterday as I was running a cash register a girl came through getting stuff for her dog. I realized she had a monsterous ring on her hand so of course I had to say "Oh, your ring is BEAUTIFUL!" I could tell I really made her day because the solum look on her face quickly turned to a bright cheery smile and she''s all "oh thank you so much!" she then told me it was a radiant cut , which i had never seen in person before.

So on to the ring - I looked like it was a 1.25-1.5 set in a setting like the one I''ve attached below. It was VERY unique looking and I had never seen anything at all like it. Anyone seen anything remotely like this before?

rg3069.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve not seen it before but I love it!
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
I have not seen one in person, but Beverly K makes one that is similar

bev.k.bezel.mil001.JPG

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Amy dub - That is beautiful!

I have seen some similar Ritani ones in stores before. They are really lovely and look fantastic with the matching band.

I found some examples on Pearlman''s for you ...

Ritani

And another Ritani

I hope you find the one that you love!
36.gif

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 4:45:52 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
Amy dub - That is beautiful!

I have seen some similar Ritani ones in stores before. They are really lovely and look fantastic with the matching band.

I found some examples on Pearlman''s for you ...

Ritani

And another Ritani

I hope you find the one that you love!
36.gif
Thanks for the examples, but that ring really isn''t my style. It was just really unique, so I wanted to see if anyone else had seen something like it... and possibly give others an idea. I''m a cushion girl myself
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results