shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone ever dealt with ADA diamonds?

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
HI. My friend is looking to buy a lab diamond. She looked at Ritani, but didn't like the stone in person. She is now asking about ADA. I know you guys are the best, so I want to run it by you. Thanks!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
HI. My friend is looking to buy a lab diamond. She looked at Ritani, but didn't like the stone in person. She is now asking about ADA. I know you guys are the best, so I want to run it by you. Thanks!

I don’t have direct experience with them, but their prices are as high as WhiteFlash and Brian Gavin for WF and BG branded lab stones, yet it doesn’t look like they readily offer ASET and advanced imaging. If I wanted the full retail experience, I would see no reason to go with ADA over Brian Gavin or WhiteFlash. If I wanted to save money, I would ask experts here for suggestions from loosegrowndiamonds.com.

molecule

Brilliant_Rock

Some early reviews of ADA appear that they offer more of a hand holding experience as opposed to many on these boards who prefer (for their own benefit or their wallet's benefit) to do their own research.

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you. I will pass this info on.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results