shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone bought from Novori yet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

krayzie

Rough_Rock
Has anyone had any experience purchasing from Novori yet? I did a search on google as well as a search on this forum and haven't found any feedback about the company. Not yet sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

**added link www.novori.com

This is the ring my girlfriend is interested in.

krayzie

Rough_Rock
I still haven''t been able to find any more info about this company other than information about their stock. I think I''ll just see if one of the other online vendors can create or find something similar. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Unearthed

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t been here long but from what I''ve seen nobody is going to get very excited about a vendor who doesn''t provide all the info about their stones. They also don''t link their certs from what I can see. I am sure they are legit but there are better vendors I''m sure. Try emailing Whiteflash with your picture and see what they say.

krayzie

Rough_Rock
Thanks. I ended up emailing whiteflash last week and they quoted me a much much higher price than novori. Must be the downside to having a ring custom made. My girlfriend now has her eyes set on a different setting from whiteflash. This is the new setting she wants.

Click!

I was about to order the setting and a diamond today but I learned that a size 10 version of the ring costs an extra $434 as they would have to have the ring custom made because of the size. Is this price increase reasonable for a size 10 ring? A ring between 4.5 and 7.5 would cost $1059 which makes this a 41% increase in price. I was a bit surprised by how much more the ring would cost as I was expecting it to be around $50-$100 extra. Is this something that should normally be expected when ordering a size 10 ring? Thanks for any info.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2007 1:08:53 AM
Author: krayzie
Is this something that should normally be expected when ordering a size 10 ring? Thanks for any info.

Normally, I would say no. The cost is usually for the extra metal, but because this ring is so intricate, it might need to be tweaked more than simply adding a band of metal. In this situation it looks like the ring might only be made up to a 9.5, meaning that in order to have a size 10, it needs to be custom made somehow. This is the only way I could justify the price increase. I would ask them what exactly they need to do to get it to size 10.

Good luck. =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results