shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone bought from itshot.com?

md1984

Rough_Rock
I have been looking for diamond huggies for pearl drops. On the advice of Queenie60 I contacted ID Jewelry, as she had got some from them that she was very happy with, but apparently they do not have anything suitable in stock. These ones from Itshot.com look like the perfect size:
http://www.itshot.com/diamond-hoop-earrings-14k-diamond-huggie-earrings-47ct-p-6265.aspx

But are they a reputable company? Does anyone have any experience with them... reviews online seem mixed?

danielxlin

Shiny_Rock
Save your money. They are hot garbage.

Q

Queenie60

Hi OP - did you speak with Yekutiel about the earrings? I'm sure they could get them for you. I purchased them in January and they had them in stock at that time. I'll try to post some photos of the earrings for you later today so you can show to Yekutiel. If I were you I would try again.

Q

Queenie60

image001_15.jpg

image002_10.jpg

image003_7.jpg

Here are the photos of the hoops I purchased from Yekutiel at IDJ - reference these photos when you speak to him. Wishing you luck - they are the perfect size for dangling pearls and other charms.

If Yekutiel at IDJ can't help you - go to Etsy and try Jewelryyouluvbyabby. She's a great person to purchase from as well and sells high quality pieces.

md1984

Rough_Rock
Oh, this is so helpful! Thank you soooo much for taking the time to post those pictures, Queenie. I think the hoops you have might be just slightly bigger length-wise than what I am looking for, but Aby's Etsy shop has some lovely things and I have contacted her regarding a custom order so will see what she comes back with. Thank you so much again... I really, really appreciate it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results