shape
carat
color
clarity

has anyone bought diamonds from usa certed diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

I''m looking to buy a diamond, i had to return one recently because i hadn''t done enough research. Now i''m searching again and came across usa certed diamonds where they have a policy that you can look at the diamond at a local jeweler/ appraiser before you purchase the diamond. That sounds good. Just want to check whether anyone has tried their service? and did it work for you?
Thanks

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I got my diamond from them and did view it with an appraiser before purchasing. I love, love, love my diamond. And their prices are great. Martin was great to work with. Other vendors also send out diamonds to be viewed before purchase as well, so this is not the only company to offer this service. I got a fancy shape so it is more important to see those with your own eyes. With great cut rounds, seeing is not always necessary first.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results