shape
carat
color
clarity

has anyone bought a from Lord of Gem Ring????

March16

Rough_Rock
has anyone bought a wedding band from them?? its not gonna be my main one but I plan on stacking my bands...any experinces???

danyhutch

Rough_Rock
No, sorry. I'm looking for a band too, i'm hopeing that you going to get more responses because i will most likely check that wbsite out as well. Good luck. Try e-weddingrings.com or e-weddingbands.com, i'm not sure :roll: . But i like the site. ;-)

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I think that lots of people over in colored stones have bought their settings, and the alternating baguette and round bezel eternity they have is pretty popular too. I've been lusting after one myself, but haven't taken the dive yet.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I have tons of rings from him. Quality is excellent for price especially the ones you win on auction.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I have purchased 2 settings from them and I am very pleased with the quality. You'll see a lot of their settings in the colored stones forum...

SB621

Ideal_Rock
stargurl78|1316696074|3022831 said:
I have purchased 2 settings from them and I am very pleased with the quality. You'll see a lot of their settings in the colored stones forum...

Agreed with what everyone said above. I have 4 or 5 settings from them for my CS. I have been pretty happy with all of them except 1 as the diamonds were really grey etc. However, for the price I paid it was a good deal. Also returns are easy if you are unhappy with the piece.

March16

Rough_Rock
they have so many goodies and the prices are so reasonable. Heres to hoping I win some of these auctions lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results