shape
carat
color
clarity

Has any heard of this Jewlery line?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soal1

Rough_Rock
I got center diamond(H&A) already so thats the good thing. But she is set on this setting design by Alexander Paylan by Almer. I thik his line is from Canada.

1.) Has anyone heard of this designer and hows their work?

2.) My GF tried on the ring at a B&M and she likes it alot but the owner is acting real funning about setting the stone that I have already. He told me he can''t give me an estimate on the ring and mount until he sees the diamond I have. He also mentioned the price of gold went up so that might make my ring cost more then what he quoted me prieviously. You guys no better then me but I thought mounts would cost roughly between 50$ to 100$.

Anyhow the setting is 14k with .23 carats. Is is listed a little bit under a 1000$ I actually have the setting picture and the companys contact info but I do not know if I can even purchase the setting directly from this company called Almer. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks all.

Alexander.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results