shape
carat
color
clarity

Has any heard of Carl Messler?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Yesterday I went and tried on a bunch of settings and have narrowed it down to 3.

The first one I tried on was a beautiful Martin Flyer Halo and matching band that I loved but just a bit too pricey for me at 4000.00 for just the Ering
14.gif

The second one I liked was a beautiful Simon G halo which was lovely but I didn''t like it as much as the first one.

The one I''m leaning towards is a Carl Messler design. I really like his because the halo was really delicate and was set a bit below the stone so it did not take away from the center stone at all. I didn''t take any pictures and I can''t find any of the ring and matching band to show you guys....the price was pretty resonable but I want to make sure I am getting a good deal before I order it. Has anyone seen any of his work?

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
I guess no one has heard of Carl Messler
33.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I can''t say I''ve heard of him previously.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I''ve heard of him now since doing a very quick google search...

Since youve gotten no other feedback as far as people here on PS owning any of his designs, I guess if I were you I would keep researching or just get to his studio and see for myself. You are now the PS Carl Messner guinea pig, hee hee! Pics online look nice...but I get the sense from your post that you''re not wiling to just go and see him without much feedback, and I don''t blame you. Let us know how it turns out should you decide to visit him!
9.gif
35.gif

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Allison and Monarch64!

I saw a setting of his that I really like. I have narrowed it down to 3 possible settings and I want to make sure. I can''t go see him because he is in NY and I''m in TX
14.gif
I was hoping someone might have gotten one of his settings or had good experience with him but yes, you are right, I do not want to go with him without much feedback.

Thanks again!
35.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
When I Googled him, I saw he's in NY. Perhaps you might ask one or two of the NY based vendors if they've seen examples of his work?

How did you get to see his work, by the way? It appears as though one has to register in order to see his offerings?

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I saw it at a jeweler in Austin. They had a few of his settings and I really liked it but I want to make sure that I am going with the right one for me.
I''m trying to narrow it down and pick one because I need to make a decision by Wednesday...just wanted to see if any PS''ers have had any experience with his work. Also, the band of the setting I really like was only 1.5mm wide and I was a little nervous about that....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results