shape
carat
color
clarity

Harry Winston wreath necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesstn

Rough_Rock
I''ve been searching around for a Harry Winston diamond wreath necklace because I would just love to have one to wear at my wedding. There''s a Harry Winston boutique by my house (i live in Dallas) but I was wondering if anyone knew what price range I would be looking at....
Thanks!
30.gif

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
What a wonderful choice for a wedding necklace. Absolutely stunning!

tpa_1827_67907093

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice. I have no idea where to get one and how much they cost (my guess would be a lot) as Harry hasn''t decided to grace Australia with his presence
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
If you have Harry Winston store where you live, why don''t you just go and see what you like and the prices?

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Good grief that is magnificent! I have now idea as to the price...many thousands, but if I were you I would go to HW and take a peek. Good luck with your wedding plans, and congrats.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There seem to be several versions of this (by price and weight) ... and it''s probably way cheaper for you than in Prague !

If you like browsing the net for such things, you might the ten minutes worth of diamond rivieras here, although the signature is worth as much as the diamonds in such things
2.gif
and you''re choice is the classic.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results