shape
carat
color
clarity

Harry Winston "Inspired" Micropave E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soybeans

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I''m new here -- posting wize, and I''ve been reading ALOOOOOT of articles and posts on this website, trying to educate myself in diamonds...after looking at some commercial high end websites, I fell absolutely in LOVE with the HW micropave. I saw one poster on this site was lucky enough to get the real thing, and when I saw those pictures I knew it was the one! I actually went to the one on 5th Ave, and fell even more in love in person. =) HOWEVER, the price tag was not something to love, so I''ve been looking for places that do very good replicas. I''m not a diamond expert, but most of the places that I''ve seen try to make one are similiar, but I could still see some differences. I know a few people here got one done from Mark T., and those rings were lovely, but I wanted something more micropave (edgier?? not down w/ the diamond lingo yet) around the centerl diamond. Obviously, I know that it won''t be an exact, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that could make one very very close. Of course a reasonable price tag would also help!
9.gif

Thanks everyone~

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
ArtOfPlatinum.com - Contact Leon Mege.
Get a quote from him, he''s quite affordable, and excellent quality and craftsmanship.

Scintillating...

soybeans

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I also checked out Icestore.com -- they have one very similiar, and verrry purteee, but I''m unsure as to their customer service. I''ve heard both good & bad -- any thoughts?

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Icestore seems $$$ expensive to me, but ask for a quote to be sure.

Scintillating...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results