shape
carat
color
clarity

Harry Winston Engagement Ring??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

drummerboy379

Rough_Rock
How much would a .5 carat diamond from harry winston cost?? also a 1 carat diamond?? i cant find the price anywhere on the web..ANy help would be greatly appreciated...If u could, please reply to me at [email protected]

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Drummerboy379, welcome to the forum.

":

"...I decided to call the New York Harry Winston location (1 (212) 245-2000), and get some information.

According to the two sales associates I spoke with (who were very friendly, btw, and didn't seem to mind my questions at all), Harry Winston diamonds start at one carat and up (waaaay up). The colors stocked are D through F, but they occasionally get "high Gs" upon request, and their stock clarities are from flawless to VS2, but tend toward the F-VVS range. Entry level pricing would be around $15,000.”

You might want to call H.Winston number (212) 245-2000 and find out about 0.5 carat ring.

Let us know what you'll find out, please.[/u]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results