shape
carat
color
clarity

Harry winston e ring rb prices? Negotiable?

phaketrash

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

Originally posted in wrong forum lol.

I've recently found this forum to be extremely helpful, so I'd thought I'd ask something to those of you who are much more knowledgeable than I am about these sorts of things lol.

I've heard HW has high sticker prices, but that they're willing to negotiate down some? Has anyone had such experiences and would be willing to share? I've been starting the search for a RB e-ring in a micro-pave setting (no need for halo) with a budget of ~$25k. I feel awkward negotiating with HW before I even really know what is reasonable haha, and honestly I probably won't purchase for almost another year.

Any insightful is much appreciated!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I doubt they negotiate, but maybe others have experiences to share.

Is there a reason you want HW? You pay a large premium for the name.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have never heard of negotiating with HW but maybe I am wrong.

Kimmy

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I've heard of negotiating with HW, but that is only on large purchases. I don't mean to say your purchase would be small, but I believe they only negotiate on purchases of amounts in the hundreds of thousands. You have a great budget and could get a wonderful stone in a beautiful custom setting. If you want bang for your buck I would not suggest HW.

* Tiffany's and Cartier I believe also negotiate on high dollar purchases.

phaketrash

Rough_Rock
Hm I was reading some posters on here though who had negotiated with hw, but they were like 2 year old posts. I was hoping for some more recent perspective. Even without any real negotiating, what sort of e ring could I get from hw with my budget? Thanks!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
phaketrash|1307472748|2940016 said:
Hm I was reading some posters on here though who had negotiated with hw, but they were like 2 year old posts. I was hoping for some more recent perspective. Even without any real negotiating, what sort of e ring could I get from hw with my budget? Thanks!

I have no idea, but you could certainly ask HW! They would know for sure!

Are you set on HW? You could likely get a hand forged pave setting and ideal cut diamond from some of the PS vendors for less $. Just something to keep in mind.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results