shape
carat
color
clarity

Harriet I need your opinion on this Tsavorite please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.swalagemtraders.com/search-gems/detail.php?pid=1992

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m not Harriet but the colour looks very nice. Can you ask for more pictures, specifically, the side and pavilion view?

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
will do thanks

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Sparkles,
I''m travelling and won''t have internet access for a couple of days. I''ll be back to help asap. Promise!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I know that you can''t send PMs to others on the PS forums ( which means you have to communicate right here in front of everyone). But I''m sure everyone else on this forum would be happy to give you advice on stones too :)
Just a thought.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
InnerKitten,
As you can see, I''m not shy at all. I''ve already jumped in with unsolicited advice.
9.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Removed
emotion-16.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 12:34:43 PM
Author: Chrono
InnerKitten,
As you can see, I''m not shy at all. I''ve already jumped in with unsolicited advice.
9.gif
Shame on you Chrono - you aren''t Harriet. Your opinion is unwanted
face20.gif

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys , all opinions are welcome.

Glad you are giving me your time to help me.

41.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sparkles and I are kindred spirits. Her diamond is my diamond''s big sister. :)

Sparkles,
I was lucky and snagged a guest pass (browsing, no buying) to the Tucson gem show. I''ll snoop around for you. Hopefully, Swala''s in town too.

Swala Gem Traders

Rough_Rock
Hello Harriet,

We never display our goods at any shows. We export to wholesalers directly from Tanzania; some of which are present in Tuscon. It would be particularly unfair and unethical for us to show our goods next to theirs... I''m sure you understand.
We don''t often visitTuscon. However, we go to Basel every year (most of our customers have a booth there, and it''s so much fun...).

Thanks.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eric,
I understand. Still, it's a pity that I won't get to meet you.

Sparkles,
I hope you don't think I'm ignoring you. For some reason, I can only access certain websites on my Blackberry, which is what I have with me. A few points on Tsavorite, if I may -- 1. The trade preference is for a medium-dark tone, which is what I have (but, to me at least, colour is a matter of YOUR taste; 2. The ones with a blue secondary are prized whilst the one (again, whatever floats your boat); 3. Anything above 3 carats is considered rare.

Swala Gem Traders

Rough_Rock
Hi Harriet,

Can you get in touch with me? perhaps via our website.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results