shape
carat
color
clarity

Harmony Diamonds.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone had any experience with them?

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
guess not thanks anyway...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lena,

I''ve never heard of them, so I went to their site to check them out. You have to sign in, so I tried but it won''t accept it. Wish I could be of more help!

iraweissman

Rough_Rock
Trade
I could be wrong -- it has been a few years -- but when I was at Leo Schachter in NY between 04 and 06, I'm pretty sure our mounted jewelry division used a company called "Harmony" for their findings. Their website says they're on 46th street, which is right there in the district, so it might be them. If you read their "About Us" page, it sounds like I'm right:

"Harmony Diamonds is one of the leading suppliers of finished jewelry to the retailers all over USA. For over 10 years we have been known to consistently deliver quality products at competitive prices. We are located in the heart of Manhattan in the diamond district on the 46th street. All our products are available in 14K white or yellow gold . All our products can be specially ordered in18K white or yellow gold or platinum. We can also customise jewelry with diamond quality of your choice."

So, in summary, you'd be buying diamonds from a metal findings house. I'm sure through their contacts in NY they have access to many large inventories of diamonds, but in the end, they probably don't own a single stone. But, then again, neither does Blue Nile (loose, anyway).

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 8:22:15 AM
Author: Ellen
Hi Lena,

I''ve never heard of them, so I went to their site to check them out. You have to sign in, so I tried but it won''t accept it. Wish I could be of more help!

Thank you Ms. Ellen...! always so helpful and NICE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results