shape
carat
color
clarity

Harleigh''s Wedding Update...only 13 days to go!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2008 8:26:17 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Harleigh I am so excited!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I cannot wait to see your wedding pics, they are going to be gorgeous! I am sorry about your coordinator ditching you semi-unexpectedly! After all the stress you''ve had with this wedding I bet you are so excited it''s almost over! Anyway, best wishes and best of luck in-between now and your wedding day. I am sure it will be happy and beautiful!
Hi Sweet Sarah...I''ve missed you! Thanks for the well wishes! We do still have a "wedding" coordinator that is only handling the wedding...the "event" coordinator from the KBC is the one who pooped out along with chef. Since we are now getting in at a decent time on Thursday, I think I will have time to go down to the restaurant and see what''s what...hopefully all will be in order!

Hope to catch up again with you soon...how are your plans coming along? I saw your dress pix and you look lovely! You''re going to make a beautiful bride!

P.S. Thanks for the birthday wishes, too!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 8:45:28 AM
Author: asscher_girl
Hi Harleigh!!!!!! Wow, I can''t believe it came up that fast! I bet you are so excited!

I''m sure everything is going to work out just perfectly. Even though we had a few hiccups, we were both so relaxed at that point, being on island time and all, it really didn''t matter. All of the guests had a blast and I''m sure all of yours will too.

I saw that about you not being able to carry on your dress!?! What? What airline are you flying? We flew United, non-stop SFO to Maui and I carried on my huge garment bag. But when we went from Maui to Kauai and Kauai back to SFO we folded up the dress in the garment bag and stuck it in one of our larger bags.

About your flowers, your bouquet seems fair, mine was between 150-175 but the bm''s seem high. Our bm''s were only 65 or 75. But I''m sure yours are going to be totally beautiful. You can''t go wrong w/ island flowers.

I''m so excited for you
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
!!!!!!!!! I can''t wait to see pics when you get back! We actually just got our beautiful album yestereday and love it. Our photog did a great job!
9.gif
What photographer do you have?

Harleigh, have a wonderful time sweetie! Enjoy every moment of it and try to take in as much as possible. It will be the most amazing day of your life
1.gif

Congrats!!!!!!!
Hi asscher girl! It seems like just yesterday I was looking at your wedding pictures! You were such a gorgeous bride!

I am hoping that the ability to relax hits me soon...I kind of feel like a basket case these days and see no end in sight, and Thursday will be here before I can say boo!

We called and spoke with people directly at United and they said no-way Jose'' to the bridal bag carrying my dress. They may take pity on me and let me lay it out once we get there, but they said they were no longer allowing items like that outside of a carry-on. We are also having a dilemma with the bag size that you may be able to help me with...when they measured your checked baggage, did they include the wheels and handles? Most of our bags are fine if you measure ''just'' the bag dimensions, but if you include the wheels and handles, they are all over. I have been on the phone AGAIN with United last night and this morning and have gotten conflicting responses about whether or not those are included, so was hoping you might be able to shed some light on the subject. We are going for 14 days and don''t want to try to cram everything into a small bag!

Good to know about the bouquets...the BM ones seem crazy because the ones I chose for them were less than 1/2 the size of mine! So frustrating how much they can charge since it''s in Maui! I just hope whatever they do is pretty, at least, and that I like it!

I am really looking forward to going and trying to relax and enjoy myself! I can''t believe you already have your album! That is so awesome! I wish I could see it!

Thanks again for the well-wishes, and I''ll be certain to share with you when I get back!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 9:12:39 AM
Author: Courtneylub
Harleigh!!! How exciting!! 6 days until you leave!

On the day your guests leave and you get a chance to relax, I will be getting ready for my wedding that evening!!
Hi Courtney! Gosh, your day is coming up quick, too! Your dress is just lovely on you and you will make an absolutely stunning bride!

Best wishes to you!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 1:09:30 PM
Author: Skippy123
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARLEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a fab time in Maui, sweetheart; you are going to be one gorgeous bride!
9.gif

1144968sqp3kc2pis.gif

xoxoxoox
Woohooo! My first birthday party of the day! Skippy, you rock! Thanks again for the well wishes!!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 1:10:14 PM
Author: Linda W
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARLEIGH!!!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful day full of love and surprises!!!

Love to you sweetheart.

Linda

Aww, thanks, dear Linda! Are you sure you don''t want to adopt me???

Love to you right back at ya!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I would love to adopt you, always wish I had a second daughter
9.gif

We can meet for lunch or dinner when you return OK. I can''t wait. I know how busy you have been.

Love, Linda ( your adopted mom
36.gif
)

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 1:42:05 PM
Author: Linda W
Yes I would love to adopt you, always wish I had a second daughter
9.gif

We can meet for lunch or dinner when you return OK. I can''t wait. I know how busy you have been.

Love, Linda ( your adopted mom
36.gif
)
That sounds lovely, and you are oh so sweet!

See you soon, mom-to-be! Hee hee hee!

Love,

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 12:36:03 PM
Author: Harleigh

Date: 7/10/2008 9:41:44 AM
Author: April Diamonds
Harleigh - very excited for you!!! Hope your day is perfect! Come back with lots of pictures!!!
Thanks, April! How is everything going with you? It feels like forever since I''ve ''chatted'' with some of you!

I''ll be sure to post lots of pictures upon my return!
Hey Harleigh! Yeah I sorta had to stop posting alot during the last few months of planning due to family stuff (good stuff - my sister had a baby...but in another country since she had complications and the docs wouldn''t let her fly home. so she stayed there for a month until the baby was born!) But I''ve been trying to keep up with everyone else''s wedding progress!

I''m going to post some more professional pics when I get the time - DH and I are trying to find a place to live!

Anyway, I hope you stay nice and relaxed and that everything goes smoothly. And even if it doesn''t, I hope that you still have the most wonderful day of your life! All the best!

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
Harleigh- I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pics and hear how it all turned out!
ENJOY your time
emteeth.gif

ETA: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Harleigh, Happy Birthday to you! (trust me, reading this is WAY better than hearing me try to sing it too you!)

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Harleigh,

About the checked bags, they didn''t measure them.

We used (1) large oversized role-aboard. I would guess it was 22" W x 35" H x 8" D. Not totall sure though. Then we had a medium sized duffel, probably about 35" W x 15" D or so.

So will they allow regular garmet bags? (like for suits?) Because when I carried my dress garmet bag on the plane, I had it draped over my arm so it was 1/2 the size - about the size of a suit garmet bag.

Hope this helps.

Have a wonderful trip sweetie!!!! I can''t wait to see your pics! I hope you''ll be able to make it to the next GTG, it would be great to meet!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results