shape
carat
color
clarity

hariett kelsall designs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nifergirl7997

Rough_Rock
Has anyone ever worked with Harriet Kelsall? I love the use of waves she uses in her designs.

The thing is, she''s in England, and seems to be a bit over-priced, in my opinion.

Does anyone know of any really awesome wave designs for engagement rings that involve only a solitaire, with a really simple and elegant look?

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
How about this one?
R-EngWave-top_tn.jpg

or this one
extra-narrow-wind-and-waves-with-diamonds-engagement-ring.jpg

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2006 12:45:43 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

I love that bottom one! Very pretty!!! I''ve never seen them before.
Reflective Images, They''re local to me and super nice people. Everything is handmade, not cast and it''s just lovely work. I really love their papyrus wedding bands, if they would only have it for e-ring as well....

Paradise

Rough_Rock
I visited an incredible jewelry store on cape cod that had wonderful wave/beach type designs. I was enthralled with them... Unfortunately, I cannot think of the name of the store. I am going to call someone I know to see if they can tell me the name. I''m also going down there this weekend and I will try to find it (it''s very close to where I''m going). The owner designs and makes all his own stuff...really unique. Not sure if he has a website but may very well have a catalog. I''ll find out what I can and repost...

Paradise

Rough_Rock
I just thought of another designer that incorporates the wave look in some of her designs...Karina Mattei out of Brookline, near Boston, MA. She's got some beautiful pieces though she doesn't have a very interactive website. I've seen her stuff in person and it's quite lovely. Here is a link to her website... you can click the "more" link in the center of the page to see some additional designs - but again, the site doesn't do the rings justice. She also does custom design and her prices are very reasonable.

http://www.karinamattei.com/

http://www.karinamattei.com/engagement.html

Paradise

Rough_Rock
OK - I found out the name of the designer: Ross Coppelman at http://www.rosscoppelman.com/ Some pretty designs that actually look great in person. Very, very different stuff. Not the typical engagement/wedding sets. You can order a catalog. Also - I know he has more engagement ring designs than he shows on the website.

The below link is his version of the wave ring that has a matching band to snuggle up next to it. It''s actually quite lovely in person both in white/platinum and gold too. In gold it''s $2850 including the .52 ct. center stone. http://www.rosscoppelman.com/view_item.php?id=136

Sorry - can''t figure out how to attach the pic.

Paradise

Rough_Rock
Karina Mattei

engagement.gif

Paradise

Rough_Rock
Karina Mattei

engagement3.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2006 1:06:54 AM
Author: ilovesparkles
www.greenlakejewelry.com also does some very unique work. One of my favorite sites to visit!
Oh, I love them too! I like their open filligree work in the shoulders of some of their rings. Very unusual.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Nifer,

A jewelry gallery called Sixty East (in Pasadena, CA) made my engagement ring setting (custom) and I couldn't be happier with it. Their work is beautiful. Anyway, I saw this solitaire on their website a while ago and remembered it while reading this thread....

Sixty East

ser08side.jpg

ser08.jpg

That ring is actually for sale, but they could make you one like it with a smaller diamond (the one in the ring is a .72ct).

E B

Ideal_Rock
ETA: Oops! I missed that you said "wave design". Oh well! Hope you like the solitaire I posted anyway!
3.gif
I really like the second ring Wren posted.

peachy

Shiny_Rock
That GreenLake Jewelry site is amazing...

How about this one from their site... it certainly incorporates the wave theme in the e-ring and the wedding band looks like a cresting wave. Beautiful.

MTG_AB_20962%2010.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the links, we will add them to the designers page.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2006 12:51:15 AM
Author: Wren

Date: 2/17/2006 12:45:43 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

I love that bottom one! Very pretty!!! I''ve never seen them before.
Reflective Images, They''re local to me and super nice people. Everything is handmade, not cast and it''s just lovely work. I really love their papyrus wedding bands, if they would only have it for e-ring as well....
Could you take the little swirls and make them come up and cup the diamond? Take out the little rounded triangle and have the diamond sitting there? Maybe remove the side border bands and just have that really fluid look? That could be really spiffy!

wrenwindingpayprusring.JPG

Nifergirl7997

Rough_Rock
Wow, guys! Thanks for all the great links!

:)

I''ll have to share some of these pictures and links with my guy... he''ll love having more choices (or not... he''s getting bogged down, I think). :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results