shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
3651403_30d30.gif

Thank you! To you as well, Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving!

thanksgiving.gif

Wishing you all health, happiness peace and joy today and every day.

Love,
Missy and family.

Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 8.50.22 AM.png

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! I'm off my low-carb diet today and couldnt be more excited!!!:dance:

Happy Thanksgiving!

thanksgiving.gif

Wishing you all health, happiness peace and joy today and every day.

Love,
Missy and family.

Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 8.50.22 AM.png
Ha, that dog is funny! Cute pic of you Missy, but, you are too skinny, have some pies.
1263732qjo53yeqzf.gif
:bigsmile: Just kidding, it's jealous talk, that's all. ;))

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! I'm off my low-carb diet today and couldnt be more excited!!!:dance:
I am sharing in your excitement!! :appl: Enjoy!
chowtimeguy.gif

Thanks @Ellen. I’m working on it. Hugs and happy thanksgiving.

How did the cheesecake crust turn out?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I love your "turkey" @missy. :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

Thanks @Ellen. I’m working on it. Hugs and happy thanksgiving.

How did the cheesecake crust turn out?
Thank you!

I wondered if you hadn't gotten that email. I told you about it in an existing email I sent a couple days ago. Anywho, it turned out well. It cracked a tiny bit, so I thought it would be dry but it wasn't at all. I will do some adjustments next time. (yes it's worth, got lots of compliments). The recipe had the praline sauce with it. So I listened to you DH advice, sorta, and left it on the side. I just wanted to see what it was like. Quite edible both ways, but he's right, in that you can't truly appreciate the cheesecake with another flavor added on top. :wink2:

Thank you!

I wondered if you hadn't gotten that email. I told you about it in an existing email I sent a couple days ago. Anywho, it turned out well. It cracked a tiny bit, so I thought it would be dry but it wasn't at all. I will do some adjustments next time. (yes it's worth, got lots of compliments). The recipe had the praline sauce with it. So I listened to you DH advice, sorta, and left it on the side. I just wanted to see what it was like. Quite edible both ways, but he's right, in that you can't truly appreciate the cheesecake with another flavor added on top. :wink2:

Oh no I did not get that email. If I ever don't answer you that means I didn't get or see your email just so you know.
Glad it turned out to be pretty good and that it was enjoyed. Ahh now I have cheesecake on my mind...worth breaking out of the AIP hold for a taste...:lickout:

I love your "turkey" @missy. :lol:

Hahaha it's the only turkey I like...not true not true I love all animals turkeys included. Just don't want to eat them if you kwim. Gobble gobble.

thanksgiving-cartoon-turkey-598.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for PS because without it I wouldn't have met you amazing blinged out folks :kiss2:

Yes, @StephanieLynn is right!
I am thankful to "know" all you blinged out girls and guys.
Sometimes I put on all my little diamond blings and imagine that they are all scrunched up into one big rock. LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving Ellen and the same to all PSers! I have much to be thankful for but I am indeed thankful for Pricescope and all the folks I spend time with here each day!!

Happy Thanksgiving! :wavey:
upload_2018-11-22_11-37-15.png

Happy tryptophan-induced coma day! May your elastic waistbands not stretch beyond their capacity.

Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 10.42.56 AM.png

I really am grateful for this site. It has blessed me so much, in gems and in friends.

slider_grouphugg.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all PSers!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you’re all full and happy! :P2

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP