shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Sappy Weekend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Whether you care for the Hallmark hooey or not, I just wanted to wish all of you LIWs a wonderful Valentine''s Day!!! I will be away this weekend so I''m very much looking forward to reading about your dreamy proposals, special surprises and
20.gif
SO moments when I get back!!

742469s3709nw4fb.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Agreed! Here is to a wonderful Valentines weekend to all my LIW friends! I too can''t wait to see what happens to all of us!
slider_grouphugg.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto! I hope everyone enjoys themselves regardless of what may or may not happen this weekend
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I''m no longer a LIW, but I wanted to give all the LIW''s **dust** to those who may be expecting a proposal!

More importantly, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!
1.gif

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock

My BF is taking me out tonight (to avoid the V-Day masses). He won't tell me where... I'm excited. He doesn't ever plan anything so today when I asked him to go to lunch with me he said he couldn't because he was taking me to dinner, I was SHOCKED!!!! We will be doing our usual V-Day routine though tomorrow, cooking dinner together, and drinking a bottle of wine watching a great romantic movie and all that followed by hot-tubing!!!

I guess wish me luck, even though I'm not expecting a proposal.

30.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Happy Valentine''s Day everyone!! (well early Valentine''s
2.gif
). BF and I are going to dinner tomorrow - maybe we''ll see Obama and Michelle out on the town too!
2.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/13/2009 11:53:47 AM
Author: Dreamgirl
Agreed! Here is to a wonderful Valentines weekend to all my LIW friends! I too can''t wait to see what happens to all of us!

slider_grouphugg.gif

Here here!
36.gif

goodfun7580

Shiny_Rock
HAPPY VALENTINE''S DAY!

****DUST TO EVERYONE!****

I look forward to hearing about everyone''s day and maybe even some proposal stories!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

Happy Valentine''s day to all my new L-I-W friends!

All the best to us, ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results