Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Sappy Weekend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Whether you care for the Hallmark hooey or not, I just wanted to wish all of you LIWs a wonderful Valentine''s Day!!! I will be away this weekend so I''m very much looking forward to reading about your dreamy proposals, special surprises and
SO moments when I get back!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Agreed! Here is to a wonderful Valentines weekend to all my LIW friends! I too can''t wait to see what happens to all of us!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto! I hope everyone enjoys themselves regardless of what may or may not happen this weekend

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I''m no longer a LIW, but I wanted to give all the LIW''s **dust** to those who may be expecting a proposal!

More importantly, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock

My BF is taking me out tonight (to avoid the V-Day masses). He won't tell me where... I'm excited. He doesn't ever plan anything so today when I asked him to go to lunch with me he said he couldn't because he was taking me to dinner, I was SHOCKED!!!! We will be doing our usual V-Day routine though tomorrow, cooking dinner together, and drinking a bottle of wine watching a great romantic movie and all that followed by hot-tubing!!!

I guess wish me luck, even though I'm not expecting a proposal.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Happy Valentine''s Day everyone!! (well early Valentine''s
). BF and I are going to dinner tomorrow - maybe we''ll see Obama and Michelle out on the town too!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/13/2009 11:53:47 AM
Author: Dreamgirl
Agreed! Here is to a wonderful Valentines weekend to all my LIW friends! I too can''t wait to see what happens to all of us!

Here here!

goodfun7580

Shiny_Rock
HAPPY VALENTINE''S DAY!

****DUST TO EVERYONE!****

I look forward to hearing about everyone''s day and maybe even some proposal stories!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.